• Great selection!
    • Could be more.
    • I don´t like it
  3. 3. New Map!?

• Good idea!
    • Nah, use the Los Angeles Mod Map

The body part of that ambo is not similar to the one in DC at all

but it would be nice to have the cab:)

You guys could very easilly take my Durastar cab, model the custom rear end for DC and use my light equipment to get the lights exactly right

7769810952_d5d3a35ba7_k.jpg

First set of noticeable changes are that you'd have to model a set of mirrors on the front part. Pretty easy if you use the cylinder tool and just model out the supports. The mirror itself is a square shape so no problem modelling and extruding it.

You'd have to remove the circular gas tank on the right side stepboards on the cab and change it into a rectangular one that is placed deeper in the lower cab portion. The left can stay as is.

The front bumper needs to be thickened a bit. So take the existing bumper, move its forward facing nodes forward and extrude it a bit. UV map the top part to get the diamond metal plating on it. The equipment on the bumper is a speaker and you can just make a fake one using a simple square and insert it onto the bumper.

Light equipment on the cab are all Whelen M7's in red. My pack has them, up to you to find a copy of my lighting pack. The ambo box uses Whelen M9's which are basically M7's but much bigger. You can take the existing ambo box of the LA Mod LRA and remodel it a bit, cut out a side door for it and make its rear parts match to the real thing. You would also need to cut out equipment doors for it and make the wheel arch have a part that sticks out.

fire-ems-ambulance-washington-dc-usa-D76

The rear part has a mix of Whelen M9's and M4's. There are some M2's in there too. You will have to model a custom stepboard for the rear box. The tail lights can just be a texture. My guess is that its an embedded Whelen 500 series.

You guys could very easilly take my Durastar cab, model the custom rear end for DC and use my light equipment to get the lights exactly right

7769810952_d5d3a35ba7_k.jpg

First set of noticeable changes are that you'd have to model a set of mirrors on the front part. Pretty easy if you use the cylinder tool and just model out the supports. The mirror itself is a square shape so no problem modelling and extruding it.

You'd have to remove the circular gas tank on the right side stepboards on the cab and change it into a rectangular one that is placed deeper in the lower cab portion. The left can stay as is.

The front bumper needs to be thickened a bit. So take the existing bumper, move its forward facing nodes forward and extrude it a bit. UV map the top part to get the diamond metal plating on it. The equipment on the bumper is a speaker and you can just make a fake one using a simple square and insert it onto the bumper.

Light equipment on the cab are all Whelen M7's in red. My pack has them, up to you to find a copy of my lighting pack. The ambo box uses Whelen M9's which are basically M7's but much bigger. You can take the existing ambo box of the LA Mod LRA and remodel it a bit, cut out a side door for it and make its rear parts match to the real thing. You would also need to cut out equipment doors for it and make the wheel arch have a part that sticks out.

fire-ems-ambulance-washington-dc-usa-D76

The rear part has a mix of Whelen M9's and M4's. There are some M2's in there too. You will have to model a custom stepboard for the rear box. The tail lights can just be a texture. My guess is that its an embedded Whelen 500 series.

Thanks boss, that was exactly what I was thinking about light, cab part, the one I'm making is almost done

Thanks itchboy, thats a good idea! lafdlafd: what vehicles are you doing right now? would be helpful so i can figure out the lights for them (like patterns...)

Would anyone like a 2009 Pierce quantum for em4? Im thinking about creating a quantum cab

Google is your friend. I had to sort out all the light patterns for my vehicles through research and guesswork.

And if you can model, we'd be happy to see what you can do. What experience do you have in Zmodeler and how many other vehicles/parts/objects have you created so far?

no i don´t mean that. i just wanted to know what lafdlafd is currently working on, with zmodeler. After that he sends me the vehicles and i light them. I don´t know on which vehicles hes working and thats why i asked. then i can sort out all the patterns before and we save time:)

right now im pretty new to zmodeler but i did work with it a while now but i want to learn and this will be my first bigger project

no i don´t mean that. i just wanted to know what lafdlafd is currently working on, with zmodeler. After that he sends me the vehicles and i light them. I don´t know on which vehicles hes working and thats why i asked. then i can sort out all the patterns before and we save time:)

right now im pretty new to zmodeler but i did work with it a while now but i want to learn and this will be my first bigger project

Check your pm :)

UPDATE: (WIP)

TEC

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/em420150706e1k96vzwya.jpg

US Capitol police Rollback:
MikePi original roll back ( asked for permission already)
Itchboy: cab
Engine Co.7: light bar
lafdlafd: edit

EMS

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/em420150706ncpdk41wag.jpg

DCFD International ambulance,
credit: Whelen M7, 900,
International 4000 cab
ambulance box:itchboy
lafdlafd: edits

DCFD Ford Ambulance

itchboy ambulance pack

Authors : Ubisoft - Dodge Ram 3500, Ford F350 and Chevrolet Express Model
                  - Rear pair wheels
          Itchboy - Ford E350 and E450
                  - Rear ambulance boxes
                  - Mapping, Textures, Interior, Wheels and many major edits to the models

DCFD EMS Battalion Suburban

itchboy

POLICE&FIRE DEPT. COMING SOON

I have seen pictures of the ford ambulances, though I myself have not seen them whenever I've been through DC either, but it's one of those things you don't notice I guess unless you care.  But I have seen pictures of the fords along with the international ones parked together, so they do have both, I just don't know what they use them for (if there is any difference to them).

In my opinion I like the 1st and 2nd because they look newer and for the second picture I suggest you use the large ambulance in the LA MOD 2.1 because they look related a little. The 3rd one looks old like the als and bls in the LA MOD 2.1