• No
  2. 2. Fire Dept. Vehicles

• Great selection!
    • Could be more.
    • I don´t like it
  3. 3. New Map!?

• Good idea!
    • Nah, use the Los Angeles Mod Map

The Uniformed Division is responsible for security at the White House Complex; the vice president's residence; the Department of the Treasury (as part of the White House Complex); and foreign diplomatic missions in the Washington, D.C., area. They also provide security at the school of the children.

United States Capitol Police

Credits:

Nnico - Ford Crown Vic

lafdlafd -Edits

(lightbar - engine.co.7?) 

Look at it in Fullscreen, then you are going to see the details:)

United States Capitol Police Impala

Credits:

itchboy chevrolet emergency pack

Authors : Ubisoft - Chevrolet Impala and Chevrolet Express Model
          Itchboy - Chevrolet Caprice PPV
                  - Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban
                  - Chevrolet Silverado 1500
                  - Mapping, Textures, Interior, Wheels and many major edits to the models

You know what, first, I do not think they were using unmarked cruisers

As for the lights * * they are nice but not in the style of an unmarked police car MPDC

I understand that you're trying to make a beautiful Modifications

And you guys have pulled me to address this situation... How much fun for me >(

Here is how this will be resolved, each of you will be contacted individually VIA PM with a request for your skins, both NFK and I will compare the skins provided by goog and pagani.  Upon our arbitrary review of the skins, we will come to a conclusion if they are the same and if so how, as well as if content was sourced from the existing ones and altered for the new one in question.  Failure to comply to this request will have adverse results for the party that refuses to do so.  We are contacting each one of you in separate PM's to ensure that it is between only the user providing and the staff who will review, the other party won't be in these PM threads.

The final result of our review will be communicated to both users, along with what actions will be taken if any apply in the situation.  I will write the PM's to each of you shorty and will await the response from both parties so this may be resolved as expediently as possible.

Im not the guy who just takes other content for my mod. no. But i want to show something to the people here. As im still learning how to map im going to completly make a new map. i know it is a huge project but it is worth it. I will also get zmodeler and start modelling on my own. I just start to learn it. I want to learn it but please have patience with me, you guys will see some new made content for this mod in the future.