• No
  2. 2. Fire Dept. Vehicles

• Great selection!
    • Could be more.
    • I don´t like it
  3. 3. New Map!?

• Good idea!
    • Nah, use the Los Angeles Mod Map

This is my LAST warning. Next time I'll remove your posts and warn you. You NEED to credit those who make the content you are showcasing. Is this Impala completely yours? With help from no one else?

If not, then you need to credit those that did it. 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20249-credits-to-content-authors/

Read this and follow it. 

Is this Impala completely yours? With help from no one else?

Looks like its one of mine chief. With a Federal Signal Legend by cops.

The Impala model is by Ubisoft with the conversions and all the good stuff done by me. Obviously it was taken from the download center. Just like the lightbar.

....I wish more people would come up with scratch content.

The Impala model is by Ubisoft with the conversions and all the good stuff done by me. Obviously it was taken from the download center. Just like the lightbar.

As a team member, I'm so sorry about the lack the credit issue, I will promise that this will not happen again. Itchboy, you are such a great moder who brought tons of new stuffs to the community, I'm on the way learning how to modeling. Again sorry about this.

Im very sorry but i made full credits .txt but forgot to include

here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/28rxujw32gvoz7d/Credits.txt

Everything included what is actually in-game.

This isnt what NFK means. He wants you to put credits below the video you posted. In every individual vehicle showcase you need to put the authors.

Oh, ok i understand. I will do that from now on. Thanks for clearing that up. But i wanted to update the credits anyway.

EDIT:

I edited all the videos, now they include credits.

USSS Suburban. Credits in the video description

Credits:

itchboy chevrolet emergency pack

Authors : Ubisoft - Chevrolet Impala and Chevrolet Express Model
          Itchboy - Chevrolet Caprice PPV
                  - Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban
                  - Chevrolet Silverado 1500
                  - Mapping, Textures, Interior, Wheels and many major edits to the models

•  
Edited by PaganiZonda760
Wow. 32 characters to avoid credit posting, versus 28 to actually credit

I went ahead and editted your post there. 

Now, here's how things go here. I don't know about anyone else, but unless I open that video on Youtube, I can't see the credits. It's bad enough that you're avoiding credits, but you're going out of your way to do it now. It actually took more time to type that you can get credits elsewhere, than to actually just say Itchboy made the model. 

You're suspended next time I have to tell you to credit properly. This is no longer a point of explanation, it cannot be ANY clearer.

EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SHOWCASE SOMETHING, YOU MUST HAVE EXPLICIT AND COMPLETE CREDITS IN THE POST. 

Oh, ok i understand. I will do that from now on. Thanks for clearing that up. But i wanted to update the credits anyway.

EDIT:

I edited all the videos, now they include credits.

USSS Suburban. Credits in the video description

EDIT: Itchboy - Chevrolet Suburban

•  

Is this a fictional unit or still a WIP skin? I couldn't find a marked white Secret Service Suburban anywhere o.O 

Edit: Only one I can find http://gyazo.com/bf4a796a28ba3c1d71570042d92ef008

I went ahead and editted your post there. 

Now, here's how things go here. I don't know about anyone else, but unless I open that video on Youtube, I can't see the credits. It's bad enough that you're avoiding credits, but you're going out of your way to do it now. It actually took more time to type that you can get credits elsewhere, than to actually just say Itchboy made the model. 

You're suspended next time I have to tell you to credit properly. This is no longer a point of explanation, it cannot be ANY clearer.

EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SHOWCASE SOMETHING, YOU MUST HAVE EXPLICIT AND COMPLETE CREDITS IN THE POST. 

I have credits in the description there!

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/screenshot18j0votaye4c.png

I have included credits in the video, this here is just the link. I also uploaded an detailed readme. I may sound stupid but i just don´t know what has been done wrong now. Trust me i don´t do that with purpose! I don´t claim that i´ve made anything of the vehicles! Im german. Maybe i´ve misunderstood something? Im confused really... Maybe someone of the team can explain it to me? I doon´t want to bother the moderators.

Also as you´ve said:

"Our original policy was all released material in the form of downloadable materials must be credited, but an amendment is clearly needed now. 

Effective immediately, when displaying mods in progress, all content displayed must be credited appropriately. If there's a slew of vehicles in one picture, just a simple author's note of who contributed is enough. Detailed descriptions of content authors are for readmes. For individual unit showcases however, you are required to list all contributing authors. 

This has been becoming an issue for quite some time, and it's not fair to authors who work long and hard to have someone reskin their content and show it off as their own. 

Failure to comply will be dealt with on a case to case basis, and will result in a warning if necessary."

Not everyone has the time or the skills to make there own content though. I personally have tried to learn to model but I have not found anyone willing to help me learn.

I'll restate it as simply as I can. 

If you post a showcase on this site, you must say who made the stuff you're posting in the same post

Examples:

That video you posted

Model  - Itchboy

Picture of car

Model - Itchboy 

Skin - Newfoundking

Fleet shot

Models by MikeyPI, Hoppah

That simple. Don't say there's credits to be found elsewhere. They're to be found explicitly here. The full breakdown is in reference to if you have multiple vehicles in a picture, you don't need to credit everyone in full, just a list of who contributed, such as:

"Models from itchboy, MikeyPI Newfoundking" 

That is perfectly fine

If it was a link to a site where the content was credited appropriately, that's fine. Problem is, the showcase is embedded here, so that means the credits must be embedded here. If I can't see the names when I see the content, it's considered in violation.

Names must be in the post. If you're having trouble comprehending this, PM a staff member with what you plan on posting before you post it. I really don't see how this can get much clearer. 

Not everyone has the time or the skills to make there own content though. I personally have tried to learn to model but I have not found anyone willing to help me learn.

There's four different tutorials on this site, and at least ten on Z Mod, as well as hundreds more in existence. If you came here with a problem you couldn't get past, someone would help you. It's not a team sport. You follow the tutorials and you'll learn. It's not that hard if you'll willing to dedicate the time to learn. 

And to those curious about the Secret Service Marked Cars. The ones in these units are not the black suits you see following the president. There's a site here with more information on the Uniformed Division. There are Tahoes and Suburbans in the service fleet from what I can see, it appears they function as do most police departments, buying and outfitting the standard PPV packages. 

And to those curious about the Secret Service Marked Cars. The ones in these units are not the black suits you see following the president. There's a site here with more information on the Uniformed Division. There are Tahoes and Suburbans in the service fleet from what I can see, it appears they function as do most police departments, buying and outfitting the standard PPV packages. 

Gonna skip over all that other stuff, but thanks for the info on the uniformed division. I was pretty sure there was a part of the USSS like that, sorta like the FBI Police I guess. After rewording how I googled it, that was the second one to pop up. http://gyazo.com/97e3ee0a537ec562042727d3ad6aacb9 :)