• No
  2. 2. Fire Dept. Vehicles

• Great selection!
    • Could be more.
    • I don´t like it
  3. 3. New Map!?

• Good idea!
    • Nah, use the Los Angeles Mod Map

Well, there is seagrave cabin in download section, the only thing you need to to is to use zm2 to mix the model together, that will be even more awesome

But when I try to open the tiller cabin it says

Invalid input data: "ÓÀ7" file:ImportV3O.cpp line:112 in zm2

EDIT: I have fixed it. Never mind. Now I have a new error that says

Invalid vertex: " 423, -5475, 2504, -256, 0, 0, 223, 717, 0, 0, 0" file:ImportV3O.cpp line:288

But when I try to open the tiller cabin it says

Invalid input data: "ÓÀ7" file:ImportV3O.cpp line:112 in zm2

EDIT: I have fixed it. Never mind. Now I have a new error that says

Invalid vertex: " 423, -5475, 2504, -256, 0, 0, 223, 717, 0, 0, 0" file:ImportV3O.cpp line:288

The one in LA mod is locked, why not try the tiller cabin from Manhattan mod V1? Or you can try to unlock it, there is a tutorial somewhere in this forum

im going to do the police units entirely, i also can do the fire dept. lighting/ems lighting. Woody_BLAH is good scripter, he would join our team.

-Mapper

-Lighter

-Skinner

-Scripter

We will really be able to do aomething awesome!! I will return to germany in week, sorry for no message responding, the wlan here works not that well

Will be back in 6 days. Then i will send everyone of the team the basic mod we use. It'll contain some of itchboys pack, i have full permission. That will be the mod we will work on. I could also imagen to use itchboys firetruck cab too. I'll send it to you as fast as possible

Enjoy your vacation and don't rush! ;)

My question is has any of the team been to D.C. to see how large these structures really are?  The "downtown" working portion of D.C. those buildings are massive in scale, doing them realistically there would not be much actual town around other than the landmarks, with their landscape heavily abbreviated to make room for just the structures alone.  Do yourself a favor and just google the grounds for the White House (and ellipse as that is kind of part of the white house's area of responsibility).  The Natl. Mall area (that large open expanse of grass that leads to the Capitol Building, the Capt. Building it's self.  You'll see what I mean about the massive scales involved and hopefully understand you're going to have to come up with a way to handle that.  D.C. Has height restrictions in-place so buildings cannot grow up, instead they are a larger footprint to offset the height restrictions.

The Runway added to the picture was taken from Regan Intl. At the same scaling, the documented length of that runway is on the top right of the image, so you would have almost two full length runways to just get the items included in the capture onto a map.  Just something to think about when you proceed forward here.

Edited by MikeyPI
Added image.

My question is has any of the team been to D.C. to see how large these structures really are?  The "downtown" working portion of D.C. those buildings are massive in scale, doing them realistically there would not be much actual town around other than the landmarks, with their landscape heavily abbreviated to make room for just the structures alone.  Do yourself a favor and just google the grounds for the White House (and ellipse as that is kind of part of the white house's area of responsibility).  The Natl. Mall area (that large open expanse of grass that leads to the Capitol Building, the Capt. Building it's self.  You'll see what I mean about the massive scales involved and hopefully understand you're going to have to come up with a way to handle that.  D.C. Has height restrictions in-place so buildings cannot grow up, instead they are a larger footprint to offset the height restrictions.

Trust me. I have been on google maps for like over one hour too see how DC looks like :)

Updates on DCMP and USSS will come tonight!!!

UPDATE!!!

USSS Uniform Division old suburban

DCMP FCV(old and new)

DCMP Ford Explorer K-9

DCMP Ford Tuaras

DCMP Police Officers

Credits: Itchboy, Dyson, Cops, Bama1234, godra

More coming soon!!! 

As someone who drives through DC alot. The Light bars on the Tarus and K9 are incorrect. Also here is a link to my photo of the current Command Car http://timwolfe.smugmug.com/WashingtonDC/DCFD/14815539_cNDRR5#!i=1255609224&k=jtMQKkk