2. 2. Fire Dept. Vehicles

• Great selection!
    • Could be more.
    • I don´t like it
  3. 3. New Map!?

• Good idea!
    • Nah, use the Los Angeles Mod Map

washingtondc2myulrhps83.png

Hey Guys, this is my second mod. I know LA Mod was cancelled but only because of credits issues. I won´t make that mistake again!

It is the Washington DC Mod.
It is based on the Los Angeles Submod but will have its individual Map, completely made by myself.
We will have Fire dept., EMS & Police Services.

It is meant to be realistic, not fictional.

TEAM:

ME

RestingVermin_59831

tot07

lafdlafd

Credits:UPDATED

http://www.mediafire.com/download/28rxujw32gvoz7d/Credits.txt

It will defently include:

PHOTOs FROM http://www.dcfd.com/Apparatus.php

Brush 1

brush1.2012.jpg

TAU 1

TAU1_01.jpg

Engine 12

Engine12.2011.jpg

Engine 10

Engine10_01.jpg

Rescue Squad 3

RescueSquad3.2011.jpeg

Hazmat 1

Hazmat1_01_01.jpg

Command Unit

Washington_DC_Command_Unit.jpg

Rescue Squad 1

RescueSquad1.2011.jpg

Heavy Rescue Crane

HeavyRescueCrane_03.jpg

Truck 17

Truck17.2011.jpg

Truck 6

Truck6_01.jpg

Tower 3

tower3_07.jpg

Ambulance 19

410-0602074559-4498560585_940930eb07.jpg

EMS Car

14162270404_b14ff23c13.jpg

Engine 13

7769810952_9652da39c0_b.jpg

You open a topic with nothing to showcase but some pictures from the local fire department which can be found on google. Then you tell that you will go on a 2 week vacation.

Seriousliy, why do you need this topic? And what do you think what feedback you will get? Why don't you work with your team in silence and open a topic if you have something to present?

Excuse me for the many questions but at the moment this doesn't look promising and the first look is most important.

This is my personal opinion beside that I wish you and your team all the best for the creation of your mod.

Ahh? Hello? Have you been listening :WTF:  ? HE HAS A TEAM! He will go on vacation ,but we will still be updating! Think before you post. We will be working on this and releasing but for now we just want the community to know that they'res going to be a Washington D.C. mod.   

Good luck! Hope it turns out as well as you hope.

If a protoray is that thing on the front if E12 that spins then I don't think it is possible to make it function in EM4. Well it could function but the lighting wouldn't work right.

Well, we will try to get it working as well and real as it can. :) I think it will take a lot of lights to try to get it working well. If we can't make it work then we will consider having to drop that idea.

Good luck! Hope it turns out as well as you hope.

If a protoray is that thing on the front if E12 that spins then I don't think it is possible to make it function in EM4. Well it could function but the lighting wouldn't work right.

Yes a Roto-Ray is the light that spins in the center of the fire apparatus grill. They are possible in EM4 goog1967 has replicated them very nicely I might add, take a look for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yon4jNG-Aw

You open a topic with nothing to showcase but some pictures from the local fire department which can be found on google. Then you tell that you will go on a 2 week vacation.

Seriousliy, why do you need this topic? And what do you think what feedback you will get? Why don't you work with your team in silence and open a topic if you have something to present?

Excuse me for the many questions but at the moment this doesn't look promising and the first look is most important.

This is my personal opinion beside that I wish you and your team all the best for the creation of your mod.

I have to agree. Generally it's best to start off a topic with something to actually show us.

Yes a Roto-Ray is the light that spins in the center of the fire apparatus grill. They are possible in EM4 goog1967 has replicated them very nicely I might add, take a look for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yon4jNG-Aw

I stand corrected. :)

I would make a whole new map for it,  If you have a modeler who can model some of the historic buildings then go for it. If you do not I would just make it set in a DC Suburb. I also have a International ambulance you can use if you want it.

Will you put the white house in your map? (Sorry Bad English)

I don't think there is any model for the white house already and there is none in the team that can model. We will see how we are going to do with the white house but hopefully we will have it ingame.

I would make a whole new map for it,  If you have a modeler who can model some of the historic buildings then go for it. If you do not I would just make it set in a DC Suburb. I also have a International ambulance you can use if you want it.

There will be a hole new map made by PaganiZonda760. Like I said up there ^ we will try and see if we can get something historical ingame. 

Thank you for your offer. :)