TheVolume

Outlaw Mod - Canceled

Well, I was kind of interested in NFS-themed mod. Although the actual "Civic Cruiser" would be better than the CVPI...

Let's use fantasy

And let's imagine refreshed RPD

I'm going to present this nicely Modifications

I really have the impression that the units will be beautiful

when it comes to lighting here we have categories of Victoria uses lights rotated as in the first part of the Fast and the Furious

Units ?? the new system will use Led.

UPDATE  28.07.15

Sorry for the double post !

Lighting showcase & best look units 

Credits for of original model and accessories

Hoppah
Geronimo Ekia
bama1234

lights
skins by me

c40c568f_o.jpeg

84201dad_o.jpeg

8006cf2a_o.jpeg

5cb038f9_o.jpeg

Im sorry but a Light showcase only works with a video not just some pics!

UPDATE  30.07.15

Lighting showcase & best look units 

Surprise over 5 units RPD already available in the game

What I have plans.

As we know, this town is fictional, and we see only in the game NFS MW in 2005

But let's imagine fried pork chops on a new pan.

Why because Rpckport City returns.

Therefore, let us imagine it as a movie Act. for example, as a new part of the Fast and the Furious.

In this Modification we will see armies of police units, few cars fire brigade and medical units too few, and of course tec

Police units - painting as Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted 2005

Fire Brigade units - painting as Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted 2005

Medical units - painting as Need for Speed ​​Most Wanted 2005

technical units - hmm'll think of something or I find

And Need for Speed Most Wanted Cop Lights

credits. Hoppah, Itchboy, THVFD, Merritlong (Reaper), Helljumper51, RD_Saarland, EMC-Unit, Bama1234, NNICO, Ausavin,

Skins & Lights and New Wheels desing by me see the 2014 Dodge soon

I'm sure you be nice to read greet movie at the end ;)

Why because Rpckport City returns.

0d41f056-f41f-4196-9647-eb533ac5262d.jpg

I'd like to say that you got pretty close. I'd just make the greyish part into a more white color. Would need some antennas too along with spotlights. The rambar could also be downsized.

A slicktop version would also be nice.

oBh5Ydr.jpg

pzDBQKo.jpg

Your Undercover lights look alright for the most part.

51pgAqm.jpg

yi1EmG0.jpg

Here's a little something I created back in the old days of 2011. This is a custom NFS mod that nobody has. I'd prefer you do a Tahoe as a stand-in for the Rhino SUV and an Explorer for the light Rhino SUV.

T3YrMU6.jpg

wQNdmeN.jpg

Another personal unreleased mod for NFSMW. This is what I'd go for when doing the State Police Vehicle.

h5RJ5ci.jpg

PBrvHLw.jpg

For the State Police Vehicle, I don't think an Impala would be a good fit. I'd suggest sourcing an actual GTO model for that, or using a Dodge Charger as a substitute. It seems weird having a slower car for the State cars.

Rockport city is quite endearing to me because it was one of the first games I learned to play and eventually mod.

0d41f056-f41f-4196-9647-eb533ac5262d.jpg

I'd like to say that you got pretty close. I'd just make the greyish part into a more white color. Would need some antennas too along with spotlights. The rambar could also be downsized.

A slicktop version would also be nice.

oBh5Ydr.jpg

pzDBQKo.jpg

Your Undercover lights look alright for the most part.

51pgAqm.jpg

yi1EmG0.jpg

Here's a little something I created back in the old days of 2011. This is a custom NFS mod that nobody has. I'd prefer you do a Tahoe as a stand-in for the Rhino SUV and an Explorer for the light Rhino SUV.

T3YrMU6.jpg

wQNdmeN.jpg

Another personal unreleased mod for NFSMW. This is what I'd go for when doing the State Police Vehicle.

h5RJ5ci.jpg

PBrvHLw.jpg

For the State Police Vehicle, I don't think an Impala would be a good fit. I'd suggest sourcing an actual GTO model for that, or using a Dodge Charger as a substitute. It seems weird having a slower car for the State cars.

Rockport city is quite endearing to me because it was one of the first games I learned to play and eventually mod.

I was like, I say predictions

Because you mentioned cars
which I planned to look exactly like the SRT8 patrol and Tahoe K-9

but also a 2014 Dodge Charger as you think they give him a painting

Maybe white as c6 federal nfs mw - some proposal ?

I have to say great job and I appreciate your abilities you have a nice own Modifications to nfs mw

and I did slicktop see page 3

Unfortunately, I do not agree with you that the impala does not belong to states police

I saw that realistically impala works great in this role

SRT8 not fit. more fit on Patrol - And besides you painting srt8 like searching x1 and not as level x3 - why because srt8 not fit into painting level x3!

That is why I'm leaving impalas. and I will make the Camaro in the painting like in the picture it will be another police cruiser states .

in addition see the vote - will be more police cars it takes to be an army of police Rockport .

UPDATE  31/07/15

1 Improved textures lights in 3 version of the CV

2 Fixed antennas every police car is a different setting

3 Added reflectors on the other side too

4 The next unit is the SRT8 Dodge Charger patrol thanking SPECIAL for itchboy for the predicting because just as he too had a plan to add SRT8 and Tosh

chewrolet K-9 and a 2014 Dodge Charger but it's a surprise - see also note chewrolet Camaro soon.

credits. Hoppah, Itchboy, THVFD, RD_Saarland, EMC-Unit, Bama1234, NNICO,

Skins & Lights and New Wheels desing by me see the 2014 Dodge soon

2c2f4953_o.jpeg 7c86669e_o.jpeg 345e7442_o.jpeg

UPDATE 03/08/15

1 A new police car in the colors of the RPD namely Dodge SRT8

2 I have a big problem with getting a mix of original sirens of the game nfs mw - if you have some options to the siren like to write to me

3 Further units which still appear

Chevrolet Tahoe as a K-9 unit

Chevrolet Camaro as the state police

2014 Dodge Charger also as state police

Eurocopter AS350 - police helicopter

4 Let me start also add sports cars and note some of the paint may resemble fast and furious - and some of the game NFS

credits. Hoppah, RD_Saarland, Bama1234, NNICO,

Skins & Lights and New Wheels desing by me see the 2014 Dodge soon . 

c5a36647_o.jpeg  34585dcc_o.jpeg 

abb92b7b_o.jpeg

i don't get it. it's a bunch of reskins being put under "miami city", but they're nowhere related to real miami, and it's mainly just reskins. Do you have anything to actually make this a mod such as scripts, new models or any other skills besides basic editor work?

UPDATE 06/08/15 & News

Shame that the NFS mod died. Note that there is an existing mod over at EM-Europe that has pretty much the same units as you do.

emergency-planet.com/thread/6/palm-beach-gardens-modification

Nypdofficerxx is still online here, maybe you and him could join forces, because I don't see in any practical way how it would be useful for you to make so much stuff if another modder has similar content. Though if he wishes not to team up with you, you're gonna have to work on it anyway. Just be prepared.

Though I'm suspicious with some of the models used on that mod. Seem too detailed for Em4, possibly taken from GTAIV.

WpoV4my.png

I won't say anything further but its the only thing that did catch my attention.

Shame that the NFS mod died. Note that there is an existing mod over at EM-Europe that has pretty much the same units as you do.

Nypdofficerxx is still online here, maybe you and him could join forces, because I don't see in any practical way how it would be useful for you to make so much stuff if another modder has similar content. Though if he wishes not to team up with you, you're gonna have to work on it anyway. Just be prepared.

Though I'm suspicious with some of the models used on that mod. Seem too detailed for Em4, possibly taken from GTAIV.

WpoV4my.png

I won't say anything further but its the only thing that did catch my attention.

Lol, it is the same. unless it has an extremely high rez skin on it. Which is suspicious as well, lolll.

WpoV4my.png

Firstly, I did not know that someone has started the same MODIFY

Secondly, I do not care that there will be 2 almost the same Modifications,

Thirdly Swedish modifications to this is my main project

And 

Need For Speed modification Returns