William Stapleford

New Tech Suv Lighting Mod (Yellow, Red, White) RELEASED

After some very long setbacks I have finally released the New version V3 of the Tech Landrover SUV. Too many changes to list but I will try below.  I have also added equipment to the vehicle that can be used in the game and also with future Multi-Role mod.

The new Suv has the following changes and is available in attached file below.

I changed all the lights from blue to the (Yellow, Red, White) found over here in the US.  Over here a tech is NOT allowed to have the same lighting as an emergency vehicle and will not have a siren.  I changed the siren to "off" and set the value for volume to "0".  So far this has allowed the siren to go away on this vehicle.

Light bar on the top of the vehicle has forward facing / rear facing red, yellow HID LED strobes,  Patterns are based on a alternating speed pattern by Whelen

Light bar on top has Side facing strobes that will only be seen from the side (for 360 degree viability) These alternate from Red to Yellow

Front facing forward Grill lights, Alternating speed and color pattern.  Lights based on Lamphus 6W strobes

Rear brake lights alternating strobes, based on hide away snake eye 6w lamphus strobes

Rear White license plate strobes based on the hide away snake eye 4w Lamphus strobes

Added turn signals to the mirrors, mapped to left / right turn signals but the game does not seem to recognize this and only will use them during 4 way emergency flashers.

Added Fire extinguishers and chainsaw to the vehicle inventory and can be used by other AI in the game.  (when the multi-role mod is used/available the tech can use the items as seen in the video)

You can also see these items when the rear hatch is opened sitting in the back of the vehicle.  Also added the rear right door as a equipment door.

Many more little added features and lighting effects for surrounding objects. 

Feel free to look at the video (sorry for the quality of the video it seems it was much lower then the game resolution)

Download the file below and use the EM5 splash screen mod section to load the mod in the game.

Please be careful if using several of these mods together as the strobe patterns and lighting could possibly cause a seizure if you ever have had a history of epilepsy.  Also please note that this mod is a mod of the original game model and I take no responsibility if it causes problems in the game or your computer.  Use at your own risk and don't be surprised if the frame rates suffer due to the additional CPU power required for some of the mod lighting.  

Here is the link to the video on Youtube for a quick showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVJbLjtMptY

Enjoy and have a great day.

William516

Delaware, USA

The File below is for the light and equipment mod to the default SUV.  It does not allow the tech to use the equipment.  This is still a WIP and will be released soon.

new_tech_suv_v3.zip