PaganiZonda760

Help for you who want to light a vehicle

Vote!  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Good idea?

2. 2. Do you need help with lighting?

3. 3. Did my answer help you?

Hey guys, as you've maybe know i also do LA Mod V3.1.5 and i thought that i'd offer some help for everyone who needs help in the editor with lighting. Its not he easiest thing on the world to light a vehicle properly and thats why i want to help :) Feel free to write a question, i don't care how basic it is, just write your worrries and i'll help you. 100%. If it is something difficult i can also do a video for you guys, every coomment is welcome!

Hello, I'd like some help lighting, I know how to add, copy, place, and delete lights, change the flash rate, and the corona size, type of corona, what type of light it is,

However, have no Idea how the polygons work, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mr matt5432123
Found out how flash offset works

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:02 PM, skinny said:

Can you help with editing in general? I just need to know how to get the the editor on the steam version on windows 10.

Right click on the shortcut, go to "Properties" then click on the "shortcut" tab, then click on the text next to "target:" hit the space bar key on your keyboard and type "-editor" without the quotation marks. the whole text should look like this:    "C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Em4.exe" -editor

If you want to, I know that theres a video on youtube about this and some other functions to do with the editor.

1 hour ago, skinny said:

I don't see anything that says target or  "C:\Program Files (x86)\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Em4.exe"  in it when I go to properties.

Hmmmmmm, watch this video, and if that doen't work, could you send me some pics of each step you do before you can't find "target"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcO-d9VMeKU