I have a question, I'm trying to move am veichle in the LA mod from EMS to LAPD. the problem is thought, the main e4p file is just numbers and symbols and I don't know what to change. Could someone please tell me what to change? Thanks

e4p files cant be openend as they are locked by the game, and you cant unlock those

changing a vehicle of place has to be done in /units/

e4p files cant be openend as they are locked by the game, and you cant unlock those

changing a vehicle of place has to be done in /units/

Alright, now I'm completely confused :stupid: . Is there a tutorial for this for EM4. if so when you have a minute, could you add it to the tutorial section for EM4, because there is nothing there right now.

Alright, now I'm completely confused :stupid: . Is there a tutorial for this for EM4. if so when you have a minute, could you add it to the tutorial section for EM4, because there is nothing there right now.

Ill try to writte a quick tut for you later, I got to work first :)

Thank you Stan. Hope you enjoy your work unlike me.

I give you some fast explaib of it as I tought Hoppah is writting ne about how to addition cars, and that parts is then integrated.

So you go to /Units/

This directory ahs 2 subdirectorys, one for the vehicles, one for the persons, and those two again have 4 subdirectorys:

Fire Department

Police

Ambulance

TEC

In each of this directorys you will find other directorys, each of those directorys is a vehicle or a person, depending in what directory you are.

the file unitx.xml contains all the configuratiobns of the vehicle, the .dds files are all vehicle images.

Now if you want to get an car from ambulance to firefighter you can move the whole directory from ambulance to firefighter.

NOTE: The numbers before the name of the directory

example: 01NEF

The 01 indicates the place in the vehicle list, meaning that the NEF will be first in the list, if you have 02RTW, the RTW will be second

Hope this helps a bit

I give you some fast explaib of it as I tought Hoppah is writting ne about how to addition cars, and that parts is then integrated.

So you go to /Units/

This directory ahs 2 subdirectorys, one for the vehicles, one for the persons, and those two again have 4 subdirectorys:

Fire Department

Police

Ambulance

TEC

In each of this directorys you will find other directorys, each of those directorys is a vehicle or a person, depending in what directory you are.

the file unitx.xml contains all the configuratiobns of the vehicle, the .dds files are all vehicle images.

Now if you want to get an car from ambulance to firefighter you can move the whole directory from ambulance to firefighter.

NOTE: The numbers before the name of the directory

example: 01NEF

The 01 indicates the place in the vehicle list, meaning that the NEF will be first in the list, if you have 02RTW, the RTW will be second

Hope this helps a bit

Thank You Stan, I did it. And thanks for helping me so much and quickly