Murf

|| thediamondhq.com - Diamond Roleplay ||

khpFCfd.png

Good day lads! I am writing this post to inform you lot about a new Multi Theft Auto (multiplayer modification for GTA SA) role play server. Some of you may and some of you may not know that MTA has endless scripting possibilities as to what you can do. You can make custom sounds, you can make actual light bars, you can make working ladders for the fire department, and it never ends! Currently, we are in closed beta whilst we work on the script to make it better. The Supervisor team is monitoring this phase and helping test the current script. So far, we are roughly 80% done with the script and are soon ready to open!

Currently we offer many factions since the script offers so much, including the Los Santos Fire Department, Los Santos Police Department, and Towing & Recovery. These factions have the option to do MANY things. We also include a very, very dynamic faction management system that the leaders can use by pressing the "F3" button on their keyboard. Now, I am going to show you some pictures of this system!

J6r6w9I.jpg?1

Q3hTIHO.jpg?1

UYGjSDM.jpg?1

Now, along with this - we also have an AMAZING realistic car system. We can make any car we want in a vehicle library that is based in-game. This means we can make a car the make of a mustang, a ford, anything we wish! Here is two pictures of the cars I took one of:

asBOY5a.jpg?1     KhgHG7p.jpg?1

We also have a unique name tag system, such as giving someone a Police or Fire badge and them putting it on and it displays the information above their head. It also displays a little icon above their head! Here are some pictures to see this as well: 

AF7uNHT.jpg?1    RabzqG1.jpg?1

Well, this is all I have to say for now - I will continue to update this thread as we include more unique features. You can find the information for the TeamSpeak and forums below! 

Forums: http://forum.thediamondhq.com/forum.php

TeamSpeak: 162.243.70.152:9988

Message from the Owner! - 

Hello their you MTA Roleplayer, Diamond Roleplay has taken its fall before, but now has bounce back due to the help of our fellow friend Adams and my new upcoming staff members. Diamond has built a gate way of Roleplay series allowing you to take your roleplay to any level. Vehicle management team is still being field in due to lack of people knowing knowledge about vehicles. We're starting to accept testers, and staff members for vehicle management. Diamond will be allowing you to create the life like experience in a video game from being in the real world. Visit our main website for further info. www.thediamondhq.com thanks to symbolic. Our trailer will be release 4.28.2015 5:00 pm Eastern time zone.

*NOTE: TeamSpeak - 162.243.70.152:9988*

Actually, although I hate people pretending they're authority, but he does have a point. I'm going to go ahead and close this topic and delete it if it continues to just be you posting about your clan with no one else contributing, so for this thread:

To continue posting, you need to have other interactions from other members. If this thread generates no interest, I'm not going to allow you to have free ad space.