TACRfan

PRIVATE, Welfordshire light mod

Hi I have decided to show my private edits of the Welfordshire mod. I am not good at modelling or scripting so it's only minor changes like light bars on vehicles and I am redoing all of the lights. I have already done all the police vehicles, I am not trying to go for real life flash patterns as the Welfordshire mod is fictional anyway. I will not be releasing this mod unless I get permission from the creators of the Welfordshire mod.

Police units:

UPDATE: Ambulance RRVs

Really nice the lights you have done. I have started to dabble somewhat with lights with a view to start modelling. Look forward to your future work. :-)

Thank you, i have been learning how to light for a while and i have been doing some work on the Kent mod but this is my first full mod light rework. :D

Thank you, i have been learning how to light for a while and i have been doing some work on the Kent mod but this is my first full mod light rework. :D

Yes I have seen the progress on the mod, it looks awesome. I look forward to when it becomes playable. Having dabbled only slightly I now fully appreciate the complexity of modding. I am still trying to get my head around scripting.

Yes I have seen the progress on the mod, it looks awesome. I look forward to when it becomes playable. Having dabbled only slightly I now fully appreciate the complexity of modding. I am still trying to get my head around scripting.

I don't understand scripting, it's to much for me

do you mean lights like the actual rotating one (left light) or the simulated rotator (Right light)

Updated Welland Old pump and land rover, updated lights and equipment.

UPDATE: Updated Rambleside fire RRV and officers car

UPDATE Rambleside Rescue pump and Fire RRV

I am also trying to get permission for this to be released.

UPDATE.

Ep:1

Ep:2

I hope you like i probably wont post here much now as i am busy and i want to start different projects as i have got this mod where i like it :)