What do you want  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want bellplain emergency corps

2. 2. Do you want Millville rescue

3. 3. Do you want this mod to continue

hi may name is nick I bin recently working on a new  mod I created called the new jersey mass mod now I have decided to show u my progress

there will be 3 law enforcement agency's the NJSP Gloucester county sheriffs office and wild wood crest police  

now with fd it will be the chesilhurst fire dept

and the rescue squad is the   Millville rescue squad  

so I am doing the lighting skinning and modeling and learning scripting so yah ok   I will show some of the work I have done on pd 

I would like to credit bama fin rescue 12 for the traffic unit however didn't realize I had dragged tht car into the folder but ahh it will work I guess

post-58278-0-99360500-1428954514_thumb.p

Just out of curiousity, it appears one of the units is marked and has a single beacon on top, as if the driver placed it out the window. Is this fictional or something that actually exists in this department? I know from my jurisdiction, all the lights that we place up are interior, or permanently mounted, so I find it odd. 

If it is, it's definitely something different, I'm just wondering for my own personal curiousity. By no means if it is fictional should you remove it though!

hi may name is nick I bin recently working on a new  mod I created called the new jersey mass mod now I have decided to show u my progress

there will be 3 law enforcement agency's the NJSP Gloucester county sheriffs office and wild wood crest police  

now with fd it will be the chesilhurst fire dept

and the rescue squad is the   Millville rescue squad  

so I am doing the lighting skinning and modeling and learning scripting so yah ok   I will show some of the work I have done on pd 

You appear to be using some Montana mod units. I can clearly see the BCSO patrol car there, and what looks like a reskin of the MPPD Traffic Patrol Car

Please credit bama. You're using his stuff without crediting him. He and Flnn Rescue 12 put a lot of work into these.

hey guys new pics of whts comming you have NJSP ARSON UNIT CAMDEN COUNTY FIRE MARSHAL AND CHESILHURST FIRE CHIEF 241

yeah i just thought of that because the wild wood crest pd dosent get as recognized like wild wood and i believe north wild wood does

I like the WCPD car, especially saying that's where I vacationed when I was younger.

Nice to see your back  :cool:

good luck brother, i'm trying to figure out how to model/texture EM4 so I can do a Monmouth County mod ! let me know when your done i'd love to play this as a fellow Jerseyer 

The cars in reference are the rightmost Crown victoria with BCSO on the roof, and the fourth from the left with the MX7000 transparent coloured lens lightbar. 

You appear to be using some Montana mod units. I can clearly see the BCSO patrol car there, and what looks like a reskin of the MPPD Traffic Patrol Car

Please credit bama. You're using his stuff without crediting him. He and Flnn Rescue 12 put a lot of work into these.

Seems nice.

One question though:

I'm assuming that is you in your profile photo, and that you are a police explorer or something along those lines, right?

11703485_1631636057093030_86079175083061