tot07

Zombie Project on Emergency 4 (WIP)

The Zombie Project on Emergency 4(ZPE) is actually a private mod I'm making with the Montana mod and the US Army.

It's a new concept I wanted to make since a few months and he is creating right now ! 

He put you in Monida Pass and you will have to keep safe your units and your base and save the survivers who are everywhere in the city. It's the first mod who get the opportunity to use the editor fully (zombie option).

Units - vehicule  :

- 1 fire engine (engine 1)

- 1 ambulance 

- 3 police's units (1 car, 1 pick-up, 1 army truck)

- 1 technicien van

These units can't be change. If they are broke, you have to do without.

Units - person :

- An engine 1's team 

- 1 paramedic team (1docteur + 1 strecher team)

- 4 or 6 police officers and 2 soldiers

- 1 technicien

My Facebook page : 

em4_2014.jpg

em4_2015.jpg

Please, not forget it's a private mod.

This I feel would be a very interesting mod if done with a missionscript approach, initially your job is to defend the base of operations from zombies and rescue people with only officers on duty, then as you level up, it unlocks mutual aid departments, and finally the national guard, and then it becomes a game of rescue and defeat zombies. 

Perhaps this could be done?

This I feel would be a very interesting mod if done with a missionscript approach, initially your job is to defend the base of operations from zombies and rescue people with only officers on duty, then as you level up, it unlocks mutual aid departments, and finally the national guard, and then it becomes a game of rescue and defeat zombies. 

Perhaps this could be done?

Yeah it's what I wante to do but I don't know how to do so if you know how make that ==> PM ;)

WANTED :

- person who knows how to make the "base-level", like the US Army mod.

- person who knows how to make virtual object and spawn point.

Thanks for your eventualy help.

tot07

No, no one (if you mean in qualification) but I think it's will be great if have some script like the "base-level" or a script where the zombies attack squads, etc...

Your best bet then is to read up on editing some of the scripts here. There's lots of literature on the LA mod scripts, and that sort of thing can give you a point in the right direction and how to use it, read it etc. 

Once you get that down pat, you might be able to get a better understanding of the mission script type freeplay, and how better to make it work. 

News 

I've decided to change the mod. I will not continue with the Montana V2 and the US Army but with the MODCSP (french).

I will take my fresh start after the holydays (around the 25 august)