I just wanted to say that I live in Atlanta and I am so glad that someone took the time to make a mod for this area.  I am no skilled modder and re skin or not I think it is amazing.  Would love to test it out.  I am literally about to pass out with excitement waiting onthis mod.  Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Vsk8YHi Guys! 

Everything is going a bit slow here. I did do some rough skins recently, i will improve them over time... Just need to figure out, how i make a model, fit more pixels for better quality. Just posting this now, to let you guys know, that the Atlanta Mod is NOT dead.  Police is about 70% done. Fire dept is about 10% Ambulance is about 50%, and Tec is 100% done. I'm looking for a fire skinner. I can't make all those fire skins myself, the fire dept, is not something i enjoy skinning, so if i dont find anyone, the fire dept is going to be skinned 50% when released.

New units. Georgia Tech Police Dept. Crown Vic (Patrol car) Chevo Tahoe (K-9 with KODA) Dodge Charger skin is done, will be out soon. Sandy Springs Police Dept. Crown & Dodge skin is done. The Dodge might be replaced with the GA TECH Police dept charger.

I'm traveling to Atlanta next month, and will get tours at multiple police dept, so i can improve the police vehicles.

Stay safe guys!

Stay safe!

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/Vsk8Y

On 11/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, nylapd10 said:

and when are you expecting to release this mod

Asking for release dates is a violation of the site rules/Terms of Service. Consider this a warning.

Also locking this topic until further notice. Its up to OP to PM me to have it re-opened.

EDIT 12/18/16: Requested open by author.