Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.

Don't be sorry, it's your mod! It looks great. Mindcat is butthurt

I just wanted to say that I live in Atlanta and I am so glad that someone took the time to make a mod for this area.  I am no skilled modder and re skin or not I think it is amazing.  Would love to test it out.  I am literally about to pass out with excitement waiting onthis mod.  Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas!

Hey dude great job !!! Looks amazing don't listen to D-bags like him keep doing what your doing ! It looks nice skins are on point

Thanks guys!

I'm sorry i only do the re-skin. But i just don't have the time, if i also have to take care of my company , and do the sports i like to do, in real life.

I'm sorry...

Vsk8YHi Guys! 

Everything is going a bit slow here. I did do some rough skins recently, i will improve them over time... Just need to figure out, how i make a model, fit more pixels for better quality. Just posting this now, to let you guys know, that the Atlanta Mod is NOT dead.  Police is about 70% done. Fire dept is about 10% Ambulance is about 50%, and Tec is 100% done. I'm looking for a fire skinner. I can't make all those fire skins myself, the fire dept, is not something i enjoy skinning, so if i dont find anyone, the fire dept is going to be skinned 50% when released.

New units. Georgia Tech Police Dept. Crown Vic (Patrol car) Chevo Tahoe (K-9 with KODA) Dodge Charger skin is done, will be out soon. Sandy Springs Police Dept. Crown & Dodge skin is done. The Dodge might be replaced with the GA TECH Police dept charger.

I'm traveling to Atlanta next month, and will get tours at multiple police dept, so i can improve the police vehicles.

Stay safe guys!

Stay safe!

Photos: http://imgur.com/a/Vsk8Y

On 11/26/2016 at 11:50 AM, nylapd10 said:

and when are you expecting to release this mod

Asking for release dates is a violation of the site rules/Terms of Service. Consider this a warning.

Also locking this topic until further notice. Its up to OP to PM me to have it re-opened.

EDIT 12/18/16: Requested open by author.