FrozenOne-94

NL Modification v2.0 released! Signal Torch screenshot!

Is it posible to use this mod on Emergency 2016?

I assume that FrozenOne is now working on his MOD again to make it happen, as I cannot imagine that he would allow to let his work just go down the drain after all the trouble he went through to make his MOD working perfectly with EM5 in the first place; just because of "a simple update". Also knowing that his NL MOD is so much appreciated by so many players, I don't think he would ever accept this... 

And although I do not have any inside information (but I sure wish I did  :happy:), I am 100% convinced that in due time he will have his NL MOD working again for both EM-5 as well as for EM-2016.

I don't want it to sound too dramatic, but all WE can do is just being patient and hope for his success.  :12:  

Cheers!!  :holdglass:

Robert.

I assume that FrozenOne is now working on his MOD again to make it happen, as I cannot imagine that he would allow to let his work just go down the drain after all the trouble he went through to make his MOD working perfectly with EM5 in the first place; just because of "a simple update". Also knowing that his NL MOD is so much appreciated by so many players, I don't think he would ever accept this... 

And although I do not have any inside information (but I sure wish I did  :happy:), I am 100% convinced that in due time he will have his NL MOD working again for both EM-5 as well as for EM-2016.

I don't want it to sound too dramatic, but all WE can do is just being patient and hope for his success.  :12:  

Cheers!!  :holdglass:

Robert.

Thanks man, i understand :) Cheers!! Im really thankfull for that you gave took your time to write all that. ^^

Thanks man, i understand :) Cheers!! Im really thankfull for that you gave took your time to write all that. ^^

You're most welcome! It's just what I do: clinging on to my believes (knowing FrozenOne just a tiny little bit more personal) and hoping for the best...  ;)

And if, releasing these kind of messages to you all, is giving you the same hope as I have, then I'm more than happy.  :12:

Cheers!!   :holdglass:

Robert.

Since the EM5 update I have a bugged modification. For example, the Dutch police officers are switched to german police officers. It says before the map is loaded Assert Error. ?? (Fatal error with pool structure etc) 

It's because of the fact that the NL MOD stopped working afther the SixteenTons software update to v2.0.2. Should you read the former messages in this thread, you'll notice that we all are waiting for FrozenOne to have his MOD fixed and make it work with the EM5-update.

We just need to be patient... So, just hang-in there!   ;) 

Cheers!!    :holdglass:

Robert.

Dear fellow community members and EM5 players,

This is a short message from me stating that I’m aware of the problems regarding the Dutch Modification. I haven’t been on the forums for a long time for which I apologize but the simple reason is because of the time my study takes. I didn’t have any time at all to continue the modification in the past weeks and I’m just as sad about that fact as you all are. Next week I’ve got some free time and I will make sure to check what’s causing the conflict between the mod and the main game. It should be pretty easy to resolve and I’ll do what I can to make it happen. I will release some new stuff as well and I’ll do some bugfixing but please be aware that the content won’t be as much as you’re used to. I won’t officially state that I’ll quit any further work on the modification as of now but I can tell you that the upcoming weeks and maybe months I won’t have the time to do a proper update.

When I release the new mod version I’ll give you a somewhat longer statement of the mod progress, my study and more…

I’m not exactly sure when the update is going to be released so please keep a close eye on this thread next week.

Cheers,

FrozenOne

Finally...  :12:

Thank you for your reply. I knew I wasn't sticking my neck out for keep on telling everyone to keep faith in your upcoming fix. But it sure took me a long breath before the appearance of any promising sign.  ;)

Speaking for myself now, I hope you can, at least, deliver just the fix in the upcoming week, so we will be able play the game again; I would settle for just that. As for your (MOD) update itself, also considering your personal circomstances, you should just take the time you need. Rome and Cologne weren't built on the same day either, and I know you want your MOD to be only perfect... 

Cheers!!     :holdglass:

Robert.

In dutch:

Als het spel zich opstart en een map laad krijg ik een foutmelding.

Deze foutmelding geeft aan: 

[2015-11-08 17:00:50][QSF error] Could not find order info 'DCH"

[2015-11-08 17:00:53][QSF error] There is no event 'Building_Fire_Injured_Persons_Damage' inside the event pool 'EM5_Simple_Fire_Definitions'

[2015-11-08 17:00:53][QSF error] Fatal error in event pool structure, please check the log for more information

Dan krijg ik helemaal geen meldingen meer.

Kan hier iets aan gedaan worden, want de mod lijkt me geweldig.

Christiaan van Veen

In dutch:

Als het spel zich opstart en een map laad krijg ik een foutmelding.

Deze foutmelding geeft aan: 

[2015-11-08 17:00:50][QSF error] Could not find order info 'DCH"

[2015-11-08 17:00:53][QSF error] There is no event 'Building_Fire_Injured_Persons_Damage' inside the event pool 'EM5_Simple_Fire_Definitions'

[2015-11-08 17:00:53][QSF error] Fatal error in event pool structure, please check the log for more information

Dan krijg ik helemaal geen meldingen meer.

Kan hier iets aan gedaan worden, want de mod lijkt me geweldig.

Christiaan van Veen

Please, post you ,essages in English.

As I replied on earlier requests with the same questions referring to al kind of error reports with the Dutch MOD, the following:

These error reports appear because of the fact that the NL MOD stopped working afther the SixteenTons software update to v2.0.2. Should you read the former messages in this thread, you'll notice that we all are waiting for FrozenOne to have his MOD fixed and make it work with the EM5-update.

We just need to be patient... So, just hang-in there!    ;)

Robert.

Finally...  :12:

Thank you for your reply. I knew I wasn't sticking my neck out for keep on telling everyone to keep faith in your upcoming fix. But it sure took me a long breath before the appearance of any promising sign.  ;)

Speaking for myself now, I hope you can, at least, deliver just the fix in the upcoming week, so we will be able play the game again; I would settle for just that. As for your (MOD) update itself, also considering your personal circomstances, you should just take the time you need. Rome and Cologne weren't built on the same day either, and I know you want your MOD to be only perfect... 

Robert.

This awesome i m glad it was created i just hope after FrozenOne finish's his study's can make it compatible with EM2016 Cause his mod is just a work of art  :holdglass:  :happy:  :happy:

Dear community,

A few weeks ago now my girlfriend and I broke up. Since that time I've been quiet down and did not have any energy left to work on the modification mostly because of the amount of stress.

I now decided to fully focus on my study and looking for the support of my friends in this hard time. Today I announce the cancellation of the Dutch Modification. I will stop working on it permenantly as of now. It also means I won't fix the problems which are present in the current revision of the modification.

Thanks to all of you who supported me for such a long time. I'm sorry to let all of you down but this is the way it's going to be. 

FrozenOne-94

WOW, that's harsh! I feel really deeply sorry for you both! 

It sure as hell is a bummer that you cancelled your work on the Dutch MOD as of now. In time, maybe, JUST maybe, I hope you will be able to pick up the peaces, and consider to start again where you now left off. If not for compleating the MOD as a whole, then hopefully to compleat just "the fix", to give the community the possibillity to play again with your so immense popular MOD. 

Wishing you all the best!!

Cheers!!      :holdglass:

Robert.

WOW, that's harsh! I feel really deeply sorry for you both! 

It sure as hell is a bummer that you cancelled your work on the Dutch MOD as of now. In time, maybe, JUST maybe, I hope you will be able to pick up the peaces, and consider to start again where you now left off. If not for compleating the MOD as a whole, then hopefully to compleat just "the fix", to give the community the possibillity to play again with your so immense popular MOD. 

Wishing you all the best!!

Cheers!!      :holdglass:

Robert.

I just hope I just hope that he might do so as well cause i he just created a master piece that can't be forgotten and i l be bookmarking this link to check for update either way :):drink:  :holdglass:

I just hope I just hope that he might do so as well cause i he just created a master piece that can't be forgotten and i l be bookmarking this link to check for update either way :):drink::holdglass:

I think many players do. Should FrozenOne ever get his stuff together again with his eyes brightly facing the future, the way we all hope for, than I hope that he would all cut us some slack and just make and upload  "the fix" for his MOD.

I find it hard to believe that he would have peace with the feeling to just let the community, and therefor all the fans of his wonderful MOD, hanging there without the possibility to connect his MOD to EM-2016 ever again. Besides, all the time he spent and trouble he went through to give us the MOD in the first place, to see that all go to a waste, I cannot imagine that he could not care less...

As I understood his earlier message, FrozenOne is feeling really down at the moment. Hoping that he still visits the forum at times, maybe each of us fans, we should all call out here to FrozenOne, to PLEASE (!) upload us "the fix" for the game. NOT to keep the pressure up, because that's ONE thing he can do without right now, but just to let him know how much we enjoyed playing his MOD and we would love to see that happen again...

Cheers!! :holdglass:

Robert.

I think many players do. Should FrozenOne ever get his stuff together again with his eyes brightly facing the future, the way we all hope for, than I hope that he would all cut us some slack and just make and upload  "the fix" for his MOD.

I find it hard to believe that he would have peace with the feeling to just let the community, and therefor all the fans of his wonderful MOD, hanging there without the possibility to connect his MOD to EM-2016 ever again. Besides, all the time he spent and trouble he went through to give us the MOD in the first place, to see that all go to a waste, I cannot imagine that he could not care less...

As I understood his earlier message, FrozenOne is feeling really down at the moment. Hoping that he still visits the forum at times, maybe each of us fans, we should all call out here to FrozenOne, to PLEASE (!) upload us "the fix" for the game. NOT to keep the pressure up, because that's ONE thing he can do without right now, but just to let him know how much we enjoyed playing his MOD and we would love to see that happen again...

Cheers!! :holdglass:

Robert.

I rest my case :) + i just hope that if he can't finish it or work on it at least he can give it to trustworthy modder within the community so we canat least remember him by but imo i just hope when he get his stuff together he can go in this mod full power towards EM2016 i can't imagine that a mod that so much work has been put on will go to waste just like project lighting...  

pretty_please_cat.jpg

Cheers  :holdglass:  :drink:

That's the problem you get when one person keeps all the knowledge to himself.

I would love to mode EM-5/Emergency 16.
sadly, there is no notes, information because the last person to mod the game didn't share any knowledge.

Modding isn't about your ego, or about who is best. Modding should be the community sharing their knowledge

so that people who want to take the time to mod can make the best mods we can.
I might look into modding this if I can find any information as to what is required.

Please, if you ever decide to mod, keep it a community effort and SHARE your work.
I've made mods since the 1990's ( for multiple games, from the sims 2/3, Swat 4, Ghost Recon, Operation Flashpoint,

Sports Car GT, NASCAR 2012, Janes Combat flights , Falcon 4, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV and on and on) and I never held back info.
Your not going to sell your mod, you can't. So holding back info is only hurting the community and make you look like an egomaniac.

Reflection on this:

I seem to be the only one out there that is interested in picking up the pieces and continuing to mod the game. I have the latest new post in EM5 modding (the Better EM5 mod). That's a quick project. Although I have little experience, everyone has to start somewhere. That is why, in this time of negativity, I am a beacon of positive energy. I'm happy to begin to resurrect modding of Emergency 5. I may not accomplish it, but you have to try. 

So: Don't keep your hopes up, but I'll see what I can do with this. Hopefully Frozen doesn't have a problem with it.