bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

From what I understand the police is to map out, because the "police" in the airport are simple unarmed guards (sorry for my bad English and correct me if I'm wrong ;D ).

You are right :)

There will be 4 security vehicles at the airport but all police have to be called from outside the map 

What do you think about a "frisk script" for police and secruity? A distributor (I don't know if this is the right word) would be great too. And a  Spineboard for EMS could be a nice thing. But I really don't know if they are used in Denmark so much. :laugh:

The spineboard script is created by me and its made for Copenhagen mod, so don't worry it will be added. 

I thought about making a frisk script but decided it would be too boring if you had to use half of the time trying to search passengers to let them threw security. 

That being said I really like the idea of being able to frisk random people, so that might be added ;)

The spineboard script is created by me and its made for Copenhagen mod, so don't worry it will be added.

I thought about making a frisk script but decided it would be too boring if you had to use half of the time trying to search passengers to let them threw security.

That being said I really like the idea of being able to frisk random people, so that might be added ;)

Yay! I really like the look of this; it is really coming together. [slightly off - topic] is that event hospital tent for helping peter been put on hold or is it coming in an update, once again sorry for be slightly off topic :)

Sounds great :D And I really love the spineboard script.  :happy: Very well done  :laugh:

On the Facebook page of the mod you asked, if anybody has an idea how you can make it easier to rescue people. What do you think about a triage system like in the Winterberg mod? Slightly injured people get a green card in their hand when a paramedic examines them. Fairly serious casualties get a yellow card and critical casualties get a red card. It would be easier to decide which person has to be transported to hospital first.

On the Facebook page of the mod you asked, if anybody has an idea how you can make it easier to rescue people. What do you think about a triage system like in the Winterberg mod? Slightly injured people get a green card in their hand when a paramedic examines them. Fairly serious casualties get a yellow card and critical casualties get a red card. It would be easier to decide which person has to be transported to hospital first.

I like the sound of that :)

On the Facebook page of the mod you asked, if anybody has an idea how you can make it easier to rescue people. What do you think about a triage system like in the Winterberg mod? Slightly injured people get a green card in their hand when a paramedic examines them. Fairly serious casualties get a yellow card and critical casualties get a red card. It would be easier to decide which person has to be transported to hospital first.

Yay! I really like the look of this; it is really coming together. [slightly off - topic] is that event hospital tent for helping peter been put on hold or is it coming in an update, once again sorry for be slightly off topic :)

Helping Peter is on hold :)

I have seen it on the facebook group and I am currently thinking about how to make it and if it would make sence to make :)

Helping Peter is on hold :)

I have seen it on the facebook group and I am currently thinking about how to make it and if it would make sence to make :)

I spend most of my time either on helping peter and London mod. Out of interest, is there a way to get a tow truck of something because i get RTC's but the vehicles have to stay there because there is no tow truck :) Definately getting this when its out :)

I spend most of my time either on helping peter and London mod. Out of interest, is there a way to get a tow truck of something because i get RTC's but the vehicles have to stay there because there is no tow truck :) Definately getting this when its out :)

On helping Peter? Shift-Click on the Police button :)

Sounds great :D And I really love the spineboard script.  :happy: Very well done  :laugh:

I'm not sure how European EMS services are but in the US most agencies are actually doing away with long spineboards for almost all incidents.

That being said I'm still really looking forward to this mod, if I may caution against having too many vehicles on map, there is a place for a variety of units but a smaller number of units is more realistic and more challenging.

I'm not sure how European EMS services are but in the US most agencies are actually doing away with long spineboards for almost all incidents.

That being said I'm still really looking forward to this mod, if I may caution against having too many vehicles on map, there is a place for a variety of units but a smaller number of units is more realistic and more challenging.

The amount of vehicles is equal to the amount in the real world, I have actually removed a cupple because they would serve no purpose in the game

I have added all the cars outside the map because you are going to need all of them for certain events

The amount of vehicles is equal to the amount in the real world, I have actually removed a cupple because they would serve no purpose in the game

I have added all the cars outside the map because you are going to need all of them for certain events

I like the sound of needing lots of vehicles, I have been waiting for a airport mod for ages and this one looks very good, you are definitely one talented modder

Brothers and Sisters I have been out of the gaming of EM4 and mods for awhile.  I was curious if this mod has been released yet and what missions one would face?? 

Hi! Looking really forward to this mod, its looks very nice, and also great descriptions of the vehicles on the facebook page.

It could be nice if it would be possible to equip the different incident commanders with their vests/clothing as in real life, as for example the coordinating doctor (in danish called) "KOOL" Koordinerende læge) with his white vest, and the fire and rescue leader the silver helmet and red jacket, the Ambulance leader (orange/red west), Police incident commander (yellow west) and so on :)

Just in case you would get a big accident, it would look great:)

Hi! Looking really forward to this mod, its looks very nice, and also great descriptions of the vehicles on the facebook page.

It could be nice if it would be possible to equip the different incident commanders with their vests/clothing as in real life, as for example the coordinating doctor (in danish called) "KOOL" Koordinerende læge) with his white vest, and the fire and rescue leader the silver helmet and red jacket, the Ambulance leader (orange/red west), Police incident commander (yellow west) and so on :)

Just in case you would get a big accident, it would look great:)

Thank you for your support :)

All incident leaders are already marked so its easy to tell them apart from the rest of the personel.

Pictures of personel will be put on the facebook page later :)

Hi, I have been following for a while now this fantastic mod. And I look forward to the end result just as more people here. :) It is also good that every day a new message comes up on Facebook of you. I have a question, is that orange strobe light on by default if you are at the airport? Or can you turn it off? I don't know much from Denmark but I look forward to this mod! Greetings from The Netherlands.

It doesn't need to be an amber light, especially for emergency vehicles, however amber is the standard flashing light used. They reserve red/blue for emergency vehicles, as a way to signal that that particular vehicle is in a hurry to get somewhere, and it makes it easier to identify to everyone, including the tower. Many Airport Emergency vehicles will have an amber light to be used on the tarmac when not an emergency

Will this mod be in English or will there be an English translation

Well technically, for most airports you need to have a strobe light to let aircrafts know that there is a vehicle there so the light is always on (I think).

It doesn't need to be an amber light, especially for emergency vehicles, however amber is the standard flashing light used. They reserve red/blue for emergency vehicles, as a way to signal that that particular vehicle is in a hurry to get somewhere, and it makes it easier to identify to everyone, including the tower. Many Airport Emergency vehicles will have an amber light to be used on the tarmac when not an emergency

I must admit that my knowledge about airports isnt that big but it looks like you are right newfoundking :) 

Its possible to see a video of a responce here, and it seems that the vehicles only activate the orange light when the blue is turned off 

Will this mod be in English or will there be an English translation

The mod will be in english but with danish names on the vehicles