bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

I've got some skinning skills but i momentarily lack time. I changed the skins of some of the cars from my mod a bit and think you would like them. if you're interested send me a pm with your email and i'll send it over.

oh, already started before i saw your post... you'll see

x

Big update comming up 

I have managed to make the most badass callout script ever and i'm pretty sure that you guys will love it 

xxnypdofficerxx have made made skin for security and service personel and i have made all the cars. 

The mod only needs 2 things before it is possible for me to release 

1) I need to figure out what i want to do with the local fire dept, they will have 1 chief, 2 engines, 2 tankers, 1 ladder and 1 rescue trucks, but i havent decided what models to use yet

2) I need to make the script to control events. 

So this mod meight actually end up being released soon! 

If anybody have ideas for some european style fire trucks they would like to see for the local FD, throw me a link :)

First part of the news which will come in the next cupple of days 

This video shows the new callout script with a new GUI which I have been working on lately 

This is still a beta, so things may still be changed later on

Looks really nice. Great alarmscript, is it based on ERS? you're going to implement mission based freeplay i see, nice!

the map just seems to be a bit empty.. like there is a lot of grass. imo a cargo area would really fit the scenery, or you could make your terminal a bit larger!

kutgw!

That callout system looks so good!!

Thank you, it have taken a long time for me to make!

The local fire department is almost ready, they just need the last parts of the skin and some lights, then all the vehicles for the mod are done.

After that, all we need to do, is create the calls, and then we are ready to release :)

If your putting in calls I think an Airplane crash is really rare (as it is in real life) and put in small calls like bin fires, unattended baggage, medical emergency's and minor things like it. Anyway keep up the good work!

If your putting in calls I think an Airplane crash is really rare (as it is in real life) and put in small calls like bin fires, unattended baggage, medical emergency's and minor things like it. Anyway keep up the good work!

Yeah that was also the plan :)

A lot of small fires and minor incidents and then some rare major events :)

Little update 

All models and skins of the local fire trucks are now done and all they need is light, then they are ready to go and I can show some pictures of them :)

I have decided to make the mod a little bigger than first planed. 

This involves adding a secondary fire station and adding two new vehicles with special abilities. 

I am also thinking about adding some awesome scripts and make evacuation spots on the map so in case of a larger incident, all medical staff will go to an Evac zone where fire fighters will take injured people. 

This means its time for some heavy scripting since I want to make 3 fire chiefs with each their special ability so there will be a Fire Chief - Fire which moves directly to the inferno and starts has his opperation zone there, then a Fire Chief - Evac which will have control of the evacuation zone, be able to call aditional ambulances, evacuation busses and so on, and then last but not least Fire Chief - Coordination which will set up a field control area which the local fire chief, the ambulance Chief and police Chief will go to. 

Does people like the idea?