bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

Sorry don't know where I place this but need help downloaded this mod fine tried to open packed and unpacked versions but winmouunt and even winter tell me a file is corrupt ie c/files/ect ect... Vehicle /ambulance / have I done something wrong or is this happening with others 

Hi guys,

I seem to have a problem getting to start this CPH Airport Mod 1.0 as well as the Copenhagen Mod 1.0, which I both downloaded and installed today.

To be more specific, the following: both mods are installed with the EM4 Mod Installer and, as they are supposed to, both mod titles returned inside the EM4 Modification menu where I need to click on either of them to have the mod activated and then click on "Freeplay" to play with; just like all the other EM4 Mods I successfully installed this way and are all perfectly able to be played with; 15 other city mods - to be precise, including the German Bieberfelde Mod.

Now, the problem with both of these Danish mods is that when I click on either of them to activate and then click on "Freeplay" to play with, after a few seconds only the original EM4 (non modificated) game starts up where you have the possibillity to play the tutorial menu - completely madness! I then also downloaded these mods, meant as alternatives, because they were not to be installed by the Mod Installer itself, but simply being unpacked and then to have the unpacked mod file copied into the Mod map of the game. As you probably know, there are more mods meant to be installed this way and are perfect to be play with.

Being installed this way, both mod titles also returned inside the EM4 Modification menu, but clicking on either of them and then clicking "Freeplay" - again, only the original EM4 (non modificated) game starts up.

Hoping to eliminate the problem, I uninstalled all of my EM4 Mods along with the EM4 game itself and reinstalled all of them again afterwards. But that didn't do the trick either.

Maybe I did something wrong, although I cannot imagine what since the installing procedures never changed,

For the record: I AM playing the English version of the EM4 game: "911 - First Responders"; but I don't think that should be a problem for both of the Copenhagen Mods.

I hope you could help me out here, because both mods look quite appealing to play with.

Thank you!

Cheers!!

Robert.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Ropie58 said:

Hi guys,

I seem to have a problem getting to start this CPH Airport Mod 1.0 as well as the Copenhagen Mod 1.0, which I both downloaded and installed today.

To be more specific, the following: both mods are installed with the EM4 Mod Installer and, as they are supposed to, both mod titles returned inside the EM4 Modification menu where I need to click on either of them to have the mod activated and then click on "Freeplay" to play with; just like all the other EM4 Mods I successfully installed this way and are all perfectly able to be played with; 15 other city mods - to be precise, including the German Bieberfelde Mod.

Now, the problem with both of these Danish mods is that when I click on either of them to activate and then click on "Freeplay" to play with, after a few seconds only the original EM4 (non modificated) game starts up where you have the possibillity to play the tutorial menu - completely madness! I then also downloaded these mods, meant as alternatives, because they were not to be installed by the Mod Installer itself, but simply being unpacked and then to have the unpacked mod file copied into the Mod map of the game. As you probably know, there are more mods meant to be installed this way and are perfect to be play with.

Being installed this way, both mod titles also returned inside the EM4 Modification menu, but clicking on either of them and then clicking "Freeplay" - again, only the original EM4 (non modificated) game starts up.

Hoping to eliminate the problem, I uninstalled all of my EM4 Mods along with the EM4 game itself and reinstalled all of them again afterwards. But that didn't do the trick either.

Maybe I did something wrong, although I cannot imagine what since the installing procedures never changed,

For the record: I AM playing the English version of the EM4 game: "911 - First Responders"; but I don't think that should be a problem for both of the Copenhagen Mods.

I hope you could help me out here, because both mods look quite appealing to play with.

Thank you!

Cheers!!

Robert.

The Download links are having some problems, I think they are fixing it. Also, you press campaign to 'start the freeplay' in this mod. Just wait a while until they fix the download links.

5 minutes ago, skinny said:

Can you send me the link for this mod to see if I have any problems? I may be able to relay back to you if I experience any problems.

http://copenhagen-mod.dk/download-2/

Not sure why he's experiencing problems unless it's a problem he's creating. I've downloaded it again to double-check and it runs perfect for me. 3k+ more downloads from when the download section was fixed, so obviously it's working for people.

45 minutes ago, skinny said:

Alright thank you, I'll try as well.

in all honesty I don't even think it's a download issue, he stated he went to play via Freeplay, which this mod works SOLELY off Campaign scripts (i.e. you need to go to Campaign to start the game).

• Upvote 1

Yes guys, you were right! I did need to go to Campaign to get the games started. There were no download issues. I got them where I was first linked to by BMA. Still I have some questions about the Airport gameplay, which looks fabulous by the way, but I have to come back on that for your help later.

For now, thanks everyone for your quick responds and help so far.

Cheers!!

Robert.

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎22 at 4:16 PM, Rafael said:

Someone would have an alternative link to the Mod , for weeks I'm trying to download it , and always to 89% , leaving the corrupted download !

That might be your internet because it worked fine for me...

Hello everybody

If you experience problems downloading the file or get the "corrupted file" message, please send me a pm stating your operation system, what browser you use, how fast your download speed is and what program you use to unzip the files