bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

Really, Can't wait, will by far be up with the great mods of BoF and Manhattan, been waiting for a airport mod for awhile!

I wouldnt go as far as saying its better. BoF and Manhattan has some high quality vehicles, this mod has some other focus points :)

And I will totally agree with you, the modding community have been missing an airport mod :)

What units will be in the local fire service, sorry if this has been asked in the past

Regarding the use of strobe lights, you are required to have a flashing light active while airside, no matter if it is blue or yellow. So they would activate blue ones when responding, letting both aircraft and vehicles know that they are "in a hurry". When patrolling/returning etc. they would use yellow lights, helping aircrafts localize them, but still letting other vehicles know that they don't need to overtake them.

They probably don't want to use both of the lights, hence it might be irritating, drawing to much attention, worrying passengers, etc.

Summing up, they don't have to use both.

Let me know if I can help with anything, I am into aviation.

And I am looking forward to this mod!

One question: Why have you added the tanker units? There is no need for them because you haven't added the water supply script. 

Like all other mods that have been made before the water supply script, they will have some hose connections so they can work as an engine

Hey Out there 

I am currently working on a side project which i could use some help with 

It is an airport mod where you have to controle fire dept and security at an airport. 

The thing is that I could really use a modeller and a skinner to help me.

I have total control over the scripting and most models are done, but i could use some help with the last models :)

Pictures and videos of the project will be revealed as soon as a find the rest of the team 

I'll help you with skinning, If you still need the help. I wanted to make a mod like this so ill be very excited to help!