bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

1 hour ago, Yohji said:

Also, another bug idk if its just for me or not, the plane of the injured person call would not spawn for me, only the injured person does, which I can't reach him...

I get that too.

If it means there are more features, then a new system would be cool.

Hi guys! I absolutely love this modification. Sadly, I am not able to enjoy it as much I would like as I always get a CTD after about 10 minutes of playing. The crash occurs when I click on the callout menu and then on the position on the map where I want the vehicles to go. It does not happen everytime I use the callout menu but after roughly 10 minutes of playing it is guaranteed to have happened. I have uploaded my em4 log file as it might help someone figure out what is causing this crash. Any help is appriciated!

logfile.txt

Hi, 

couple of problems/suggestions:

1.     Can't load saved game - after loading the bell and security levels not on the screen. game crash right after a call is generated.

2.     When choosing a unit or vehicle, I don’t see any image of it nor its name, so I can't distinguish between units or vehicles.

3.     Is there any way to make the airport more alive? (planes come and go, people walking in the terminal, bus taking people to and from the airport)

4.     No music at all, also no sounds of people or cars only emergency vehicle sounds.

5.     When clicking "pack up" on vehicle menu the units get in without dressing up while in the station.

That’s all for now.

Great mode besides that.

Well, then you're on the right track. When the blue "test screen" appears, you'll also see the "loading bar" filling up. When finished, just wait for about half a minute (depending on the processor speed and the memory of your computer), but then your game WILL start.

So be patient and enjoy... ;-)

Cheers,

Robert.

On 23/12/2016 at 10:19 PM, Ropie58 said:

Well, then you're on the right track. When the blue "test screen" appears, you'll also see the "loading bar" filling up. When finished, just wait for about half a minute (depending on the processor speed and the memory of your computer), but then your game WILL start.

So be patient and enjoy... ;-)

Cheers,

Robert.

Ok thanks, is there a way when its loaded when i right click for the game not to crash??

On 12/27/2016 at 4:57 AM, PvP_Master0000 said:

Ok thanks, is there a way when its loaded when i right click for the game not to crash??

You need to add more information for anyone to help you. We're not all decrypters. Are you crashing when you initially click "Load Modification" or when you go to the Campaign Area and start the mod? If you are using free-play, do not.

Ok This is a bit more detail what may make u understand a bit better,

1. i run Emergency 4

2. i go into my mods and turn it on

3. i go into missions and click day shift

4. play the game and then after 3min of playing i right click to call the units on a mission the game shuts off.

Hope this help  

Edited by PvP_Master0000
Needed more detail

On 31-12-2016 at 0:30 PM, PvP_Master0000 said:

Ok This is a bit more detail what may make u understand a bit better,

1. i run Emergency 4

2. i go into my mods and turn it on

3. i go into missions and click day shift

4. play the game and then after 3min of playing i right click to call the units on a mission the game shuts off.

Hope this help  

As I'm not a moderator myself, I am sorry not to be able to tell you where things go wrong after your three minutes of playing this mod. Maybe the problem lies somewhere in your game settings, but I haven't got a clue. I would advise you to contact the developer through Facebook - because that's where you can reach him: https://www.facebook.com/CPHAirportMod. Either that, or you could try to get in touch with him on our forum through PM. Maybe that's even faster...

Anyway, I hope you'll get things sorted out. Please keep us posted.

Best Wishes BTW. ;-)

Cheers!!

Robert.

On 24/11/2016 at 2:28 PM, ChesterWongJingJie said:

when i download and open the rar file it shows 'unexpected end of archive' i keep redownloading it but the same thing happens everytime can you fix it?

On 30/12/2016 at 9:44 PM, Oskar Andreasson said:

That happend to me to.

Send me a PM

9 hours ago, Fred03 said:

Hello, I'm trying to download this mod but when I go to the only link I can find I can't find the Airport mod, just the other mods. Any help? This is the link: (http://copenhagen-mod.dk/download-2/)

Try using the correct download page. Find it on https://copenhagen-mod.dk --> Download