bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

On 8/1/2016 at 8:11 PM, bma said:

Hello everybody

If you experience problems downloading the file or get the "corrupted file" message, please send me a pm stating your operation system, what browser you use, how fast your download speed is and what program you use to unzip the files

3 hours ago, scarlyms said:

I'm still having problems downloading the packed and unpacked versions both indicated corruptions I've used winzip and winrar but still says there corrupted 

Contact BMA. I did and I had the same issue, now i can play it.

A lot of people have contacted me over the last couple of weeks, asking questions regarding the different game mechanics in the modification and how they work. 

To help people we have therefor created a guidebook for the modification which should answer most questions. 

The guide book can be found on our webpage, which has also gotten a makeover. 

So if people are interrested in reading about my other projects or want to see the guide book, the webpage is the place to go 

Link: www.copenhagen-mod.dk

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2016 at 11:34 AM, bma said:

A lot of people have contacted me over the last couple of weeks, asking questions regarding the different game mechanics in the modification and how they work. 

To help people we have therefor created a guidebook for the modification which should answer most questions. 

The guide book can be found on our webpage, which has also gotten a makeover. 

So if people are interrested in reading about my other projects or want to see the guide book, the webpage is the place to go 

Link: www.copenhagen-mod.dk

Hi,

Thank you for the manual, but I still need some help with playing the game. For instance: 

• I have a injured passenger on the plain and through the Callout Menu I then call in a medical first responder, coming from the airport. Once at the scene, I'll make sure the passenger is getting help, but I do need to call in an ambulance for further transport of the victim. At that moment I cannot seem to activate the callout menu again. I don't know if that has something to do with the flashing red light of the call (while naturaly, the call is still in progress) but, when I click the red light, it stops flashing, but still no possibillity to call in extra vehicles. 

• Also, when arresting a drunk passenger inside the terminal, the passenger got hurt by the police officer during the fight, but there was no way for me to get the call out menu activated again for an ambulance. After clicking the Alarm button, I could right click all over the map, but no callout menu!

• In another event, I called in an city ambulance which, naturaly, took some time to arrive at the airport scene. Then  when sending the ambulance with the patient "back home" (HQ), the ambulance took of, disappeared from the scene (the map even) but the red light kept on flashing and never turned green again to await the next call. Has this something to do with my impatience waiting for the ambulance to finally arrive at HQ, or is there something else I need to know?

I am convinced I am doing something wrong, simply because I don't know how to deal with these issues. But surely, you can help me out here.

By the way: your MOD looks stunning! My compliments!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Cheers!! 

Robert.

3 hours ago, Ropie58 said:

Hi,

Thank you for the manual, but I still need some help with playing the game. For instance: 

•  
  • In another event, I called in an city ambulance which, naturaly, took some time to arrive at the airport scene. Then  when sending the ambulance with the patient "back home" (HQ), the ambulance took of, disappeared from the scene (the map even) but the red light kept on flashing and never turned green again to await the next call. Has this something to do with my impatience waiting for the ambulance to finally arrive at HQ, or is there something else I need to know?

Make sure you press back to hospital, as opposed to back to HQ.

Hello Ropie

5 hours ago, Ropie58 said:
  • I have a injured passenger on the plain and through the Callout Menu I then call in a medical first responder, coming from the airport. Once at the scene, I'll make sure the passenger is getting help, but I do need to call in an ambulance for further transport of the victim. At that moment I cannot seem to activate the callout menu again. I don't know if that has something to do with the flashing red light of the call (while naturaly, the call is still in progress) but, when I click the red light, it stops flashing, but still no possibillity to call in extra vehicles. 
  • Also, when arresting a drunk passenger inside the terminal, the passenger got hurt by the police officer during the fight, but there was no way for me to get the call out menu activated again for an ambulance. After clicking the Alarm button, I could right click all over the map, but no callout menu!

I'm not sure what you are doing wrong, it is not a bug I have heard other people complain about. But at any time it is possible to call in assistance using the call menu in the top left corner(If you are unsure how to use it, look in the guide book on www.copenhagen-mod.dk). If you follow that guide nothing should go wrong and it should work every time

The problem might have been that the injured person was on an airplane. This is a well known bug. To complete the mission you have to evacuate and transport all passengers either by police vehicles or by using the airport bus which can be called by fire chief Evac. 

I hope that this solves some of your problems

9 hours ago, Ropie58 said:

Hi,

I am convinced I am doing something wrong, simply because I don't know how to deal with these issues. But surely, you can help me out here.

By the way: your MOD looks stunning! My compliments!

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks!

Cheers!! 

Robert.

make sure you deselect all objects before you activate the callout botton

10 hours ago, tbone1fire said:

make sure you deselect all objects before you activate the callout botton

That is actually a bug that I wasn't aware of, i'l make sure to fix it.

Thank you for the heads up

5 hours ago, Ropie58 said:

Thanks Guys,

I will keep that in mind when I'll start playing again en let you know if that is actually the case/solution.

Cheers!!

Robert

Yes!! The reason for NOT getting the callout menu activated whenever clicking the alarm button, was indeed because of the fact that not ALL of the items in the field were deselected at the time. So, when making sure that no item is selected when clicking the alarm button, thanks to "Captain", I now can really enjoy this great mod, which I hope it will have many more updates to follow, 

Cheers!!

Robert.

23 minutes ago, scarlyms said:

Fantastic mod thumbs up and thanks bma for getting mine to work. Quick question tho how do I evacuate the terminal in the event of a suspicious suit case or fire in terminal. Also found a few crashes n bugs but I expected that will give a further update on issues later 

I too experienced several game crashes "out of the blue" when playing (OS: Windows 10). I haven't got a clue what's causing them... because severaI other EM4-mods are to be played without any problems. I do hope however, they will be history with its next MOD update. 

On the Facebook site of the CPH-Mod, http://copenhagen-mod.dk/cph-airport-mod/, I read that in the next update of the mod, v1.1, there is (among lots of other things) an "Evacuation button for the airport terminal". So this should answer your question.

Cheers!!

Robert.

32 minutes ago, scarlyms said:

Fantastic mod thumbs up and thanks bma for getting mine to work. Quick question tho how do I evacuate the terminal in the event of a suspicious suit case or fire in terminal. Also found a few crashes n bugs but I expected that will give a further update on issues later 

Detecting bugs for a modification as complicated as this one is always hard, but we try our best to find and fix the problems. A lot of the problems people have repported for 1.0 have actually been fixed already so a 1.1 version with bug fixes should be out soon. And like Ropie58 said, there will be added an evacuation button 

On another unrelated note! 
We would like to hear the community's oppinion on this one. 
Atm the vehicle setup in the modification aren't complety identical to the vehicles that are actually present in Copenhagen airport. 
We would therefor like to hear your oppinion, should we keep the system we currently have or should we change to the realistic system which they actually use in CPH airport?

A poll have been added to our webpage together with more information:http://copenhagen-mod.dk/413-2/
So please help us decided what direction to take the modification

Hi Guys,

I have another question about the CPH-gameplay:

In the top left corner, right under the "Alarm Bell" there are 5 numbers displayed, 1 to 5, which (as far as I know) do nothing once clicked on. I could imagine however, that each number will represent a part of the Airport map but enlarged and more detailed, so more specific events are to be taking place in each specific area.

Should it be otherwise, and if you are aware of the fact that these numbers have another specific role inside the mod (maybe clicking these numbers is already working - yet, not to my knowledge) please let me know.

Hope to hear from any of you soon.

Cheers!!

Robert

15 minutes ago, Ropie58 said:

Hi Guys,

I have another question about the CPH-gameplay:

In the top left corner, right under the "Alarm Bell" there are 5 numbers displayed, 1 to 5, which (as far as I know) do nothing once clicked on. I could imagine however, that each number will represent a part of the Airport map but enlarged and more detailed, so more specific events are to be taking place in each specific area.

Should it be otherwise, and if you are aware of the fact that these numbers have another specific role inside the mod (maybe clicking these numbers is already working - yet, not to my knowledge) please let me know.

Hope to hear from any of you soon.

Cheers!!

Robert

The numbers on the left is the security level of the airport. Basicly, the higher number, the higher security level. 

You can read more about it in the manual: http://copenhagen-mod.dk/cph-airport-manual/

18 minutes ago, bma said:

The numbers on the left is the security level of the airport. Basicly, the higher number, the higher security level. 

You can read more about it in the manual: http://copenhagen-mod.dk/cph-airport-manual/

Thanks for your quick reply. But I still don't understand - no offense of course, but how must I interpret these numbers then inside your mod?

I mean, how- or when do I see/know when there is a higher security level? And the moment I see/know there is a higher security level, then what? Does this alter or harden the gameplay? What is there to be expected of the game player should there be a higher security level? Maybe I am missing this in the manual, while reading, but I could't find my answers there...  

Maybe the other players are already familiar with the answers to all of the above questions, but unfortunately it's not that obvious to me right now.  So, even if it's only just for me, would you mind trying to answer my questions in your reply?

Thank you.

Cheers!!

Robert. 

1 hour ago, Ropie58 said:

Thanks for your quick reply. But I still don't understand - no offense of course, but how must I interpret these numbers then inside your mod?

I mean, how- or when do I see/know when there is a higher security level? And the moment I see/know there is a higher security level, then what? Does this alter or harden the gameplay? What is there to be expected of the game player should there be a higher security level? Maybe I am missing this in the manual, while reading, but I could't find my answers there...  

Maybe the other players are already familiar with the answers to all of the above questions, but unfortunately it's not that obvious to me right now.  So, even if it's only just for me, would you mind trying to answer my questions in your reply?

Thank you.

Cheers!!

Robert. 

It is up to the player to decide. Does the player want a lot of police in the terminal or does the player want less police in the terminal. There isn't much else to it 

11 hours ago, bma said:

It is up to the player to decide. Does the player want a lot of police in the terminal or does the player want less police in the terminal. There isn't much else to it 

Thanks man. Now I understand. Like I said: at first I figured those numbers were there for showing more detailed parts of the airport map - maybe an Idea?? ;-)  However, looking at your terminal, I cannot imagine anymore details - just great!

Anyway, I cannot wait for your future updates!

Cheers!!

Robert.

On 22/8/2016 at 0:35 AM, Sammy Penguin said:

Hey nice mod so far 

Do you have a document or thread to help with call outs ? I'm currently stuck on injured person on a plane but I have taken all of them to the hospital do I need to do anything else or is it a bug ? 

Thanks

That is a well known bug that will be fixed in version 1.1 of the modification. The mission can only be cleared if you evacuate all passengers which has to be done either by the police or with the airport evacuation bus which can be called by the Fire chief Evac