bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

On 4/1/2016 at 2:09 PM, bma said:

Dont worry mate, you wont be disapointed

I would like to ask for your blessing for me to make an LAX Airport submod out of this when the mod drops. I have plenty of unused game assets that would like to have a good home. I'll be asking some questions regarding how the code works, but other than that, I wont bother you at all.

• Upvote 1

Of course

22 hours ago, itchboy said:

I would like to ask for your blessing for me to make an LAX Airport submod out of this when the mod drops. I have plenty of unused game assets that would like to have a good home. I'll be asking some questions regarding how the code works, but other than that, I wont bother you at all.

Of course you can

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎04‎-‎03 at 2:11 PM, itchboy said:

Oh, that's going to be exciting!! I'm even more excited now!  

Very important, we always need a airport for a mod. I would love to help as I would make 1 Million airports.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Firebuff319 said:

Deceased topic?

Rest in peace CPH Airport Mod, March 26th, 2015 - April 20th, 2016 

In future, please refrain from posting things like this on mod topics. BMA will be the one to announce to all of us whether the mod is dead or not, and it would be in everyone's best interest that you or anyone else didnt speak for him in assumptions about the death of the mod. Going around posting 'RIP' or 'is the mod still in progress' doesnt add to the discussion and just seems pointless IMO.

On 30.5.2016 at 11:44 AM, bma said:

The mod isn't dead, im just in the middle of the exam period 

Good luck Mr. BMA  I hope and think you do it well on the exam. 

I look forward to the copenhagen mod my self as many others do  

P.s: I have a question, but it`s for the Copenhagen mod 1.2.

Is it possible for you to add the Letter for the location of the other fire stations in/on the minimap?

Best regards from a fan in Norway.

Lykke til BMA, jeg krysser fingrene for at det går bra på eksamen/e dine.
P.s: jeg har et spørsmål, men det er Copenhagen mod 1.2 relatert. 
Er det mulig for deg å legge inn bokstaven for de andre brannstasjonene på minimapet? Da blir det litt letter å vite hvilke stasjon/er som er nærmest til å bistå ved en brann eller ulykke.

Med vennlig hilsen en fan fra Norge.

When police officers or security officers will walk in the airport (kinda like a patrol, when you bring the level up) if they find anything or anyone suspicious, will they arrest him and search him or we will have to do it manually? (Sorry for my english)