bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

The mod looks amazing so far! I really can't wait to play it. I've got one question. Have you added the water supply script? I know the mod would be a bit more difficult but you could change the tank capacity. I hope you'll release the mod soon. Keep the great work up!

The mod looks amazing so far! I really can't wait to play it. I've got one question. Have you added the water supply script? I know the mod would be a bit more difficult but you could change the tank capacity. I hope you'll release the mod soon. Keep the great work up!

I asked the same thing earlier, he said no :)

Okay, i'm confused.

Will there be bomb-threats/ suspicious packages and hijacked planes?

And if, will there still be no kind of special police (or jaegers) or bomb squad, and the ordinary police and airport security will handle these incidents? :huh:

There wont be hijackings, it will be minor events like passengers causing trouble or somebody acting suspiciously, so you will be fine just with the normal police and security :)

Still working on the callouts. 

All on map vehicles, fire department and medical service can be called out. What i need now is the Police and TEC and then its time to move on to the events, so they have something to respond to.

416e02eb2a732a87a6c896c828c8698a.md.jpg

I would have shown a picture of the code, but i thought that people would like this a bit more :D

The call out script alone is 7.000 lines of code at the moment.. This is gonna be a heavy bastard ;)

Still working on the callouts. 

All on map vehicles, fire department and medical service can be called out. What i need now is the Police and TEC and then its time to move on to the events, so they have something to respond to.

I would have shown a picture of the code, but i thought that people would like this a bit more :D

The call out script alone is 7.000 lines of code at the moment.. This is gonna be a heavy bastard ;)

DAMN 7,000 lines. I have deep respect for programmers. Thats one thing i'd never be able to do, like ever. Mod looks fantastic bma :)

This mod is looking so good and damn that is a lot of code, I would not know where to start :D

This mod looks great!

I cant wait to play it :D

(Im new btw)

welcome to the forum! :)

So i'm using my sunday evening on this mod and I had the problem that a button just keept on diaspeering... and it seriously annoyed me. 

Took me quite a while to find this one ^^

b42cdfacc94513a8e88479d8569166ad.md.jpg

Good news is that all cars can now be called out :)

So i'm using my sunday evening on this mod and I had the problem that a button just keept on diaspeering... and it seriously annoyed me. 

Took me quite a while to find this one ^^

b42cdfacc94513a8e88479d8569166ad.md.jpg

Good news is that all cars can now be called out :)

I have only just seen this mod, I have been scrolling through the pages and it sounds amazing! I can't wait!