TacticalTakedwn

[WIP] Tri County

Hey, Welcome to the Official forum topic of the Tri County Mod. The Tri County Mod consists of three cities, two on-map, and one off-map. The City of Belmont and the City of Orchard Park are on map, off map is the the City of North Farms. Tri County consists of many departments including: Belmont Police and Belmont Fire Protection District, Orchard Park Police and Orchard Park Fire/Rescue, North Farms Police and North Farms Fire/Rescue. All the towns have fire department operated EMS. Tri County also has Tri County Public Works. This mod is in very early development, so please bear with us as we work to complete the mod.

Our team consists of many dedicated members:

Skinning:

- Ryan (myself)

- Josh (FDNYpower)

- Zach (TheBaker2k)

Lighting:

- Ryan (myself)

- Josh (FDNYpower)

- Zach (TheBaker2k)

Modeling:

- Dennis

Scripting:

Credits for non-Tri County team members:

- Itchboy

- Hoppah

- THVFD

Please Remember, Tri County if in very early development. There will be pictures for you guys soon. Check in to this topic once a week for updates, I will keep you posted. If there are any questions about the modification or the team, contact me via Emergency Planet Messenger. Thank You.

Hello, I have no pictures for you guys unfortunately, but I am here with news. We are in need of a scripter for Tri County. We do not ask too much of the scripter. In return the scripter will get credit for helping with the mod and be part of the mod team. If you are interested please send me a message in the Emergency-Planet messenger.

Thank You

Hello, I have no pictures for you guys unfortunately, but I am here with news. We are in need of a scripter for Tri County. We do not ask too much of the scripter. In return the scripter will get credit for helping with the mod and be part of the mod team. If you are interested please send me a message in the Emergency-Planet messenger.

Thank You

have you forgot i script -_- XD