rocho33

The Hillside Mod

Welcome to the Hillside Modification

The city of Hillside is a factional city based off the LA Mod map. The Map will feature 5 Fire Stations, 1 Police Station, and considering a station or two for EMS.

The mod features multiple different types of vehicles. Credit will be given in the mod folder itself considering there are too many to currently type out.

More updates will be given out as they come, this is still a major work in progress, as this is my first mod.

Thanks for checking it out and feedback is greatly appricated!

Looking for help with scripting for fire station doors and roofs and also new fire station models. PM me if interested

Have a great day  

*all skins and models are subject to change, not the final product, still work in progress

post-58048-0-19125500-1423087922_thumb.j

post-58048-0-11911800-1423087923_thumb.j

post-58048-0-48141200-1423087923_thumb.j

thanks everyone I appreciate the feedback 

They look really good. With 5 fire stations it's going to be a fairly big city? Are there going to be any changes to the map as in landscape or new structures?

I really havent even really started on the map yet. but yes. Im looking for new fire station designs and I will be changing the map alot