godra

Sixteen Tons Enertainment needs YOUR Help

Most players should be able to play EMERGENCY 5 without any performance problems after patch 1.2.2. But there are still some hardware configurations with problems with EMERGENCY 5. Sixteen Tons Entertainment needs you help in this case! Most of the performance problems are some kind of exotic and the developers are not able to reproduce them on their hardware. This is the point, where they need the support of the EMERGENCY community.

1. You have installed patch 1.2.2

2. EMERGENCY 5 has performance problems every time you are playing

3. You have Skype

4. Your hardware configuration fulfills the requirements

• CPU with Intel Quad-Core 3.2GHz / AMD Quad-Core 3.2GHz
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 2 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 660Ti / AMD Radeon HD 7950
  • 18 GB Free space

In this case you can send me an E-Mail. I will check your data and forward it to the devs. In some cases the developers will contact you over Skype or mail. Maybe you'll have to install some patch files for EMERGENCY 5 on your system, in order to test different changes to the source code of EMERGENCY 5.

Please send me the following information:

1. DxDiag-file

2. Skype and e-mail contact

3. Description of the performance problems

4. Answers to the following questions:

• Level of detail / game quality in your settings
  • Have you made any changes to your game files?
  • Do you have consistent performance problems? Do they occur sometimes?
  • Do you have the problems in certain situations (e. g. a lot of fires on screen, certain units on screen)
  • How about the performance if you activiate the pause-mode?
  • Are there still problems if you start the game in window mode?

Window mode: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Promotion SoftwareGmbH\Emergency 5\emergency_5_settings.json“
Change the setting "qsf::RendererSettingsGroup"->"Fullscreen": from "true" to "false"

Contact e-mail: performance@emergency-forum.de

More information can be found in this thread. (EMERGENCY-Fanforum, German language)

Thank you!

Well, Sixteen Tons Entertainment is not the only ones needing help. Why is it that, there's no clarification of how you actually get multiplayer to work, except for the same old discussions about ports. All those ports, are forwarded, everything. And I mean everything, even in my firewall.

It's getting quite annoying, since I bought this game, not only for me to enjoy, but bought a copy for my friend! The reason I bought it for us both, was simply we wanted to play MULTIPLAYER WHICH IS NOT FUNCTIONING

Oh, and I have a log here:

[2015-07-28 18:00:36][QSF warning] QSF port forwarding manager: Failed enable NAT at external port "42007": "UnknownError"[2015-07-28 18:00:36][QSF info] EM5 multiplayer host: Connecting to the matchmaking server...[2015-07-28 18:00:36][QSF info] QSF client: Client [id: 0xffffffff] connecting to server 83.169.10.101 at port 42005

Normally I'd be able to see the problem here, but I seriously don't. It can't enable NAT. Is that for real? My NAT is enabled, I even went through the hell to disable it, and enable it again, just to be SURE. The support has not yet answered me, the steam forums is dead, and even this forum is only populated by players posting on EM4, and occasionally coming to the EM5 section to pity on us, who bought this game.