gvstaylor

Allegheny County Fire/EMS Dispatch

It's a nice idea but are you allowed to put them out in the public?

I don't think he publishing real dispatches.

Also, generally, dispatches are public record. What's stopping you from getting a scanner and listening in to your local dispatch? Nothing. That's why personally identifiable information such as names are NOT allowed to be used over the radio.

There are entire websites dedicated to sharing real 911 call recordings...these recordings go on the television news all the time.

They can be put out in public...and are quite frequently.

Although as a courtesy addresses can be clipped out or replaced with dummy ones.

I don't think he publishing real dispatches.

Also, generally, dispatches are public record. What's stopping you from getting a scanner and listening in to your local dispatch? Nothing. That's why personally identifiable information such as names are NOT allowed to be used over the radio.

There are entire websites dedicated to sharing real 911 call recordings...these recordings go on the television news all the time.

They can be put out in public...and are quite frequently.

I'm very aware of those websites and emergency-calls in the news. But still.... I hope he will censor them.

I personally wont be using this because of the foreign nature of the base game (since we have no US Mods and probably wont for some time still) but good job. Personally I would like to hear a list of units called out.

What would you like to hear? I can do anything you guys think would make it better.

I am not legit putting real dispatches in, I am following the generic script we use, excluding the address. Its tones, Type of event, Companies responding, time. 

If you ever pull my scanner up, this is what you'll hear plus an address.

Good

Personally I HATE scanners and don't like people using them but it will add to the realism here.