Troubadour

Gang War Help

I am having a Helluva time trying to beat the Gang War mission.

Everytime i call my SWAT and unload them by time i get the handcuff option they are being killed before they can even fire their own guns.

I have watched a walk though on youtube and tried what he did but he didn't work and i have also gathered all my troops and paused the game and gave the SWAT and a few regular cops handcufs and i assigned all of them a gang member and i equpied the other cops mace to help subude the gang member.

It will work with some but not other the best results i got was 3 arrest before all the SWAT guys were shot.
Can anybody else provide any other advice?

This is the walkthough i watched

1. Drop your swat off down the road out of the way at the intersection

2. select 2 swat members  equip 1 with handcuffs and 1 with the grenade

3. send the grenade swat forward to stun the suspect, the suspect will run towards the swat member

4. do not send the swat member towards the gang members normaly always send them by clicking throw grenade that way u only get 1 member at a time.

5. the gang member will get stunned out of gun range of the other members, then just send the handcuff swat to arrest him.

6. put the prisoner in the police van.

7. repeat for every gang member.

8. do it right none of your cops will get hit.

if when your swat member is arresting the gang member, another gang member comes over just have the swat guy with the grenade throw a stun at him as soon as he starts to move he will b stunned b4 he can fire.

That walkthrew makes it harder. they droped the swat off 2 close to the gang members.