DMC

Free Addon/update for EM5 announced by developer Ralph Stock

Ralph Stock, publisher and developer of emergency5 has announced a free add-on/update for EM5

Good news for all the fans of the EM Series. in the announcement Ralph addresses the issues fans encountered with EM5 after the release. He says the developers feel obliged to reach out to their loyal fans. they will do this by releasing a free Add-on in February 2015.

The add-on will include the following:

-many technical improvements

- a new big event.

- extra freeplay events

- the implementation of modding tools, including the EM5-SDK

The latest announcement is especially welcome. The release of all modding tools including the EM5-SDK will show us the full modding capabilities of EM5.

Release is planned for February '15.

What are your expectations? is this finally going to make EM5 a full/worthy game?

X DMC

the original announcement:

Dass uns die Einführung des neuen Systems vor große technische Herausforderungen gestellt hat und noch stellt, ist ganz sicher niemandem von euch entgangen. Viele Nutzer haben auf dem eigenen PC Einschränkungen und eine Minderung des Spielspaßes durch technische Probleme erleben müssen. Das ganze EMERGENCY-Team hat direkt nach der Veröffentlichung des Spiels seine Kraft in die Entwicklung von Updates gelegt. Damit konnten einige Probleme noch vor Weihnachten 2014 gelöst werden. Wir wissen aber, dass insbesondere unsere treuesten Fans zu Recht mehr von uns erwarten. Deshalb hat sich das EMERGENCY-Team entschlossen, allen Nutzern im Februar 2015 eine umfangreiche Erweiterungsversion zu EMERGENCY 5 bereitzustellen, die ein ganz neues Großevent sowie viele weitere neue Events enthält und obendrein eine Vielzahl an technischen Verbesserungen mit sich bringt. Was aber für alle Modding-Interessierten besonders wichtig ist: Das Paket enthält bislang noch fehlende Funktionen zur Anbindung von Modifikationen sowie das vielfach gewünschte SDK. Ich verspreche den Liebhabern der EMERGENCY-Serie, dass wir zukünftig der Unterstützung der Modding-Szene wieder den Stellenwert geben, den sie verdient. Zukünftige Teile der EMERGENCY PC-Reihe werden für Modifikationen so umfangreiche Schnittstellen bereitstellen wie möglich. Wir sind das den vielen treuen Fans schuldig

as found at: Emergency-forum: http://www.emergency...ng-angek-ndigt/

and NRW: http://nrw-modificat...66948#post66948

Dutch:

de ontwikkelaar en bedenker van emergency 5 heeft gister een gratis uitbreiding voor Emergency 5 aangekondigd. 

In zijn aankondiging verwijst hij naar de Promblemen die de lancering van het spel heeft ondervonden. Hij zegt zich verplicht te voelen iets te doen voor de trouwe fans van de serie, die, volgens hem, meer van de ontwikkelaars en het spel mochten verwachten.

De uitbreiding zal het volgende bevatten:

- Vele technische verbeteringen.

- Een nieuwe grote inzet.

- Veel nieuwe kleine freeplay-inzetten

- Er zal een optie worden toegevoegd om mod-paketten te maken en de Veelgevraagde SDK zal worden vrijgegeven.

Vooral dit laatste is goed nieuws. naast alle verbeteringen zal nu eindelijk duidelijk worden wat de opties tot modden voor dit nieuwe Emergency deel zullen zijn.

de releasedatum staat voor februari 2015, nog even afwachten dus!

wat verwachten jullie? Gaat dit emergency 5 eindelijk aantrekkelijk maken om te spelen?

Looks like an admission of apology for not keeping up to their promises by keeping features like the above in the original release ...

This should have been added in the first place but at the same time I'm looking forward to the DLC ... However I won't be excited this time.

I wait and see what they delivery. But what they done so far is crap for the amount they charger and the time they had. The mod stuff should all been released. That was the main thing they promised that should been there on delievery. It would been on thing had they not push the release back two times. Or had not release to crappy add to 2012 in the time they said they whermaking emergency 5. This update better blow the socks off if they want any hope of making people happy with there product. Right know EM5 rates a -5 on scale of 1 to 10.

Better late than never, right?

Well first it has arrive. Which to date it has not. Just more promises like ever other crap game developer out there. At this point there coming close to giving each games a run for there money on worse launch. And there English tech support. Is pretty much worthless.

One more day left in February and no updates. Meanwhile they're discounting the game on Steam (50% off), which seems to me like they're cashing it and jumping out. Shame, really.

Well many of there other patch where released on saturdays. So it possible it be out tomrrow. But I am not holding my breath. And I doubt it fix all the issues. I know I had issues logging into my account with the game client. Luckly I discovered where the save files are where able to move the local copy.

For your information: The DLC and SDK for EMERGENCY 5 is available now.

Patch 1.3 / DLC-1

SDK

The SDK is but the DLC is not out for steam. Who knows when that get release last time it was several days later.