Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pottyscotty

Activation Email - Not Sending?

Just re-create the account  "Alabin" with an appropriate password, If you fail to get the email related to authenticating the account ask in this topic and I will resolve that issue.

Manually authorized the account.

Guest Fritak

Hi guys,
I have also problem with sign it up my new profile... I have waiting for activation email for ages :/ Could you help me please? My nickname is: Fritak

Check your spam folder in your email.

Ill get into contact with the webmaster if the email still hasnt arrived.

On 01/07/2018 at 2:45 PM, Guest Fritak said:

Hi guys,
I have also problem with sign it up my new profile... I have waiting for activation email for ages :/ Could you help me please? My nickname is: Fritak

On 03/07/2018 at 9:18 AM, itchboy said:

Check your spam folder in your email.

Ill get into contact with the webmaster if the email still hasnt arrived.

I had to wait 2 years to make an account, and I was told the the activation emails dont get sent to 'hotmail' accounts and that get only get sent to 'gmail' account. Once I changed my account to an email with gmail in it I got the activation email right away.

Guest trvrbrn
On 1/13/2015 at 6:39 PM, Pottyscotty said:

Hi all,

My friend has Registered on the website but he doesn't seem to be getting the Activation email. Since it was a while since I had registered, we weren't sure if it's an automated email, or if it sent by an actual human (Hence the longer waiting time).

Thanks in advance.

Registered, but no activation email, would anyone be able to help? Resent it multiple times. Email is trvrbrn@gmail.com sorry to bump the post.

Guest trvrbrn12
14 minutes ago, Guest trvrbrn said:

Registered, but no activation email, would anyone be able to help? Resent it multiple times. Email is trvrbrn@gmail.com sorry to bump the post.

Apologies wrong username it is trvrbrn12

Guest Nyx

Tried creating an account with a  Microsoft and Google based email account, neither recieved an activation email. Normally Also tried using a third party authentication provider, but that request was cancelled by the provider due to a lack of HTTPS. If you could manually send me an activation link that would be appreciated, username: Nyx Viliana

Guest Joepcro12

Hi, I’m having the same problem. My username is Joepcro12, and it’s been over a day. No email in any of my inboxes/anti-spam and junk.

Guest icecool1
On 12/26/2019 at 6:55 PM, Guest Joepcro12 said:

Hi, I’m having the same problem. My username is Joepcro12, and it’s been over a day. No email in any of my inboxes/anti-spam and junk.

I am also not receiving the confirmation email icecool1

Guest Joepcro12
14 hours ago, Guest Aubbi said:

Have not got my email either please help!! User name Aubbi.

We need to contact to moderators to get manual approval.

Guest themedicgshep

username is themedicgshep didn't receive the email after trying both gmail and outlook email:Joshmezz1234@outlookcom if needed

Guest rvillaverdecrepo

Hola, no me llega el correo electrónico de verificación mi correo es rvillaverdecrespo@gmail.com por favor me lo podies enviar?

Guest Guest whos given up

I would ask for help about not receiving the email (Also now the Security Check is not loading no matter what Browser I use), but it seems a moderator hasn't helped anyone since July of 2018.

Thankfully other websites provide free downloads that aren't locked behind a non-functional account system.

Thank you for nothing Emergency Planet.

(Also seeing a Member mention in a post that it took them 2 YEARS to make their account is disgraceful. Maybe remove the must-be-signed-in restriction?)

Guest tacticalcrash

Yeah just bought EM4 during the winter sale and was hoping to use mods. If there is still staff on this then my user name is tacticalcrash.

Guest justine1809

I've tried to create an account and unfortunately I have not received the confirmatory email. Can you please approved my manually. 

Display name: justine1809

Guest cobracurry

Haven’t received a confirmation email. I’ve tried multiple emails and I’ve also checked junk folders, no site of anything . I waited 12+ hours. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.