Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Pottyscotty

Activation Email - Not Sending?

First user I searched your name and IP and could not find a username that matches.

Second user I authorized your account: please provide the username in the request so that it is faster/easier to locate and approve.

When posting asking for assistance we really require your proper username to search for it to authorize it.

Guest Ant_gallo

Admin

my username is Ant_gallo and email is *removed email* I still have not received any emails from yourself.

Many thanks

Ant 

I found a previous account for you but not one that matches the username you provided or the email you listed. You should be able to register that account name as you've written it and I can approve that.

Guest sritony

Hi Again

I've resigned up sritony , I pressed cancel registration to try again and just realized my error.

Thank you

Dalin and tony are both approved.

Guest CasualGerman

I dont get the activation email tried with web.de and gmail both didnt recieve an email after several tries and an hour of waiting

CasualGERMAN your account has been approved already, you merely have to post as you would otherwise and it will complete the process.

TylerGuy: same thing your account was approved previously, you attempted to login repeatedly and caused the account to be locked, I lifted the lock and the same applies for you. Post as you normally would.

Guest TylerGuy456

I have the same issue as the two above me, I had the account info saved but when I login it tells me my password is wrong 

I'm removing all three of your accounts, I changed nothing about your passwords so I have no idea why you guys are having this happen.  All three of you may re-create your accounts with the appropriate information (including original usernames).

You wouldn't considering you've already encountered this problem, the reason I deleted your accounts is so you can re-register with proper passwords you can remember so that your accounts stop locking.

I still have to re-approve your new accounts but this way hopefully you guys will each remember your passwords and I will re-authorize the accounts.

CasualGerman is approved and may post as a normal user.

2 hours ago, MikeyPI said:

You wouldn't considering you've already encountered this problem, the reason I deleted your accounts is so you can re-register with proper passwords you can remember so that your accounts stop locking.

I still have to re-approve your new accounts but this way hopefully you guys will each remember your passwords and I will re-authorize the accounts.

CasualGerman is approved and may post as a normal user.

Yes it finally works. thank you so much

Guest Account problem

Hey Admin,

Still did not receive any email from you, so have set up a new email address with the new username Ant_Gallo. please could you Authorise. 

Many Thanks

Ant_Gallo When we manually authorize your account you will not get an email from us: Instead we are simply by-passing that whole step and manually approving your account.  No email is sent from the system when we take this step, your account still works just as it would had all the steps been taking for any normal account.

You have an existing account but I'm guessing you forgot the login credentials to that account. As Such I approved your new account and remove the original one.

Guest sritony

Hi, Username sritony I have checked password and resigned in fine this time, so could you approve please

Many Thanks
Tony

Guest warchief

mikey I'm having the same problem, trying to register I'm still awaiting a validation email. ive tried severall attempts. any help would be muchly appreciated. 

Thanks In Advance

warchief

Guest Alabin

Hi, I am unable to recall my password and can't seem to recieve an email when attempting to reset it.

Is it possible for you, MikeyPI, to sent me that email?

I believe my username is "Alabin"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.