RestingVermin

Denver Mod! [Released Not Done Version]

Does anybody know why i get this error when I'm trying to load freeplay on the new map??

(_LAFireStation8fc7): Error: Symbol Spawn is not defined in current scope

Chances are you are missing virtual objects on the map that the script is looking for. You won't be able to play the game until either that script is taken out, or the script and the map are completely finished with the correct info.

Ok guys! 
Sorry for no updates from this mod in the days that has ben. There has ben a lot in the way in personal life. 
From now and to uknown date i will take a short brake! 
It will not be long!
Hope you understand and when I'm back I will post updates about the beta!
See you soon!  :happy:

OBS! Tot07 will still work on the map I think so there will maybe be some updates from him! ;)

Ok guys! 

Sorry for no updates from this mod in the days that has ben. There has ben a lot in the way in personal life. 

From now and to uknown date i will take a short brake! 

It will not be long!

Hope you understand and when I'm back I will post updates about the beta!

See you soon!  :happy: 

OBS! Tot07 will still work on the map I think so there will maybe be some updates from him! ;)

Take your time, personal life comes first. Good luck with progress!  :holdglass:

That a nice sheriffs station. Are there going to be sheriffs cars parked outside for them?

Maybe but I think

If that was the Sheriffs station it looks like there's only room for one officer.

I will look but it's only an idea (I've made that on 2seconds...)

Denver looks pretty rural...

Just on the outsides of map ;)

I'm not 100% positive, but from what I've read, Denver Sheriff primarily handles court duties - serving warrants, bailiffs, security, etc. I don't know of they patrol Denver, as PD and SD both work in the same jurisdiction (Consolidated City and County of Denver), so I feel like the SD home base would be more fitting as a court house where they could drop off their detainees. I've included one Park Ranger car and one Park Police car, so what's shown above would be more fitting for that. Just my two cents.

Sent from my Nexus 7

It's just an idea ;)

But I haven't got your cars... It's supposing to change (the building, the place,...)

You will get them tomorrow from me :)

UPDATE 2015-02-13

I'm back on track again! 

I have some bad news for some people and good news for some people!

The BETA that will be released at an uknown date at this time will ONLY be released for the

Portland First Responders clan, Donators, Modding team and for some youtubers!

And when the full version is out then there will be two versions! One clan only and one public!

Thank you for understanding while I whas taking a break! I will be posting more updates when I have some! :)

Thanks!

It's done : on the right, the banches :)

Good.

You will get them tomorrow from me :)

UPDATE 2015-02-13

I'm back on track again! 

I have some bad news for some people and good news for some people!

The BETA that will be released at an uknown date at this time will ONLY be released for the

Portland First Responders clan! And for some youtubers!

And when the full version is out then there will be two versions! One clan only and one public!

Thank you for understanding while I whas taking a break! I will be posting more updates when I have some! :)

Thanks!

Too bad I won't be getting the beta. Why did you decide to do so?

Good.

Too bad I won't be getting the beta. Why did you decide to do so?

I whas thinking a lot on how i wanted it to be but I chose to do clan only! It whas hard belive me! 

UPDATE! 2015-02-15

I'm now working on a collapse rescue! I will see if I can do anything special with it maybe some new calls and stuff but yeah! 

Sorry to you that wont get the beta! It whas hard!

Can somebody tell me what this does?

http://www.piercemfg.com/PierceMfg/media/PierceMainMediaLibrary/Images/NewDeliveries/2010/August/22951BIG.jpg?width=648&height=317&ext=.jpg

I think this truck is a heavy duty truck because when you open the cages there's stuff stored inside like the jaws of life, fire hoses, fire extinguisher, etc. So it can be used for car crashes. One question, will the beta be released soon for all of us or will it be a first release?