RestingVermin

Denver Mod! [Released Not Done Version]

Euh... No ! You're wrong... Euh... Oh... He is parked :)

Yes it's a car crash ;)

Hahaha

Doubtful, you can waste half a mod map including just one decent sized runway, or you can make a tiny one for intents and purposes, which works. 

Yes, I think the space shouldn't be wasted with a long runway which is more or less useless.

UPDATE!

Well I have not posted here in a few days. I'm working on ambulances and some more fire engines so there will be coming an update in a few days or sooner! 

But here is a closer look at the Collapse Rescue (With wheels  ;)) And a sneak peak for the ambulances!  (They are not done)

Me and tot07 have a problem with the map. If there is someone that is good with virtual objects and other stuff, please PM me! We really need help to get this new map working! 

post-59832-0-81722800-1425118195_thumb.j

post-59832-0-07258200-1425118202_thumb.j

post-59832-0-51299200-1425118207_thumb.j

post-59832-0-84218900-1425118212_thumb.j

I'm afraid i've got some bad news!

The current state of this mod is not good from my side. I'm not feeling on working on this mod anymore. I dont have the excitement to work on it! I got help doing the police skins. I'm not feeling it. :/ Any suggestions or questions or anything like that just PM me! 

I'm not sure if I want to continue but I'll see. If anyone want's to continue this mod with me then PM me.

There will most likely not coming any updates from my side for a uknown time. 

Sorry guys!

I will continue this mod in the future!

Thank You for all your support and kind words after this time!

Good news!

Tot07 and maybe some other people will still work on the mod! Now Tot07 will  be the leader while I'm gone! soo all updates will come from him when he have some!

We are open to anyone thta wants to help out! But you need to know how to mod!

You just need to know how to skin, model etc.

Please pm me or tot07 if you want to join!

Thanks!

Good News Nr.2!

Thanks to corsair he will help making this mod! He will help getting new lights and skins! So a HUGE thank you to him! So I guess I'm back on track again! :D 

Yeah see this is the type of childishness that we won't tolerate here on this site, if there were an issue on this site, then it has a bearing and should be reported to the staff.  If it took place outside of this site, why are you going to bring it here? What possible positive effect can come about by spreading drama that nobody but yourselves can validate, nor take any meaningful action against?  Perhaps you don't quite understand but it's meaningless to us what transpires outside of our "realm" on this site, if it does not occur here, we should not have to be brought into the mix in regards to it. If something transpired on this site, it is then that you should report the incident so that we may address it, things like the above should never be displayed in public for all to see, again I have to ask what possible positive outcome will result?  Anyone who can be objective knows airing grievances in public, especially unsubstantiated claims of grievances will end with nothing but ill effect.

Okay guys we are back on track. Hopefully ill get some pics later on of some lights I just did. Please remember its really hard to get this modification out if we don't have enough people. If you would like to help us then please PM me.

Eh, I wanna argue that point. My experience is the "mod teams" with bigger numbers are generally less productive and spend more time releasing nice pictures, and less time producing and release actual product. You don't need more people, you need more skills. Me, Mikey and Hoppah are responsible for the NYC mod, three of us, and I'd argue it's one of the more complex and advance english mods available, with the most original custom content in it in a while, if not ever. 

You don't need numbers, you need skills. I need to make that clear.