tbones

(How To)Vehicles spawn already on map in freeplay mode?

How do I make vehicles spawn already in their respective stations on the map in freeplay mode.  I have downloaded a couple of mods where you have to call in the units and I dont like doing that as i get behind in the calls coming in.  ALso is there a script or something I can enter to have all (police, fire, EMS) calls turned off? Sometimes I wish to just play as police others just as fire ETC.  Thanks for the help I Love all the mods you guys are putting out.

PS if this is in the wrong section I apologize in advance

Spawning vehicles is a large process dealing with LAFireStationStart if based off the LA mod.

Here's an example:

ActorList Vehicle1 = Game::GetActors(VO_PARKING1); //Checks for certain Virtual Object on mapfor(int i=0; i < Vehicle1.GetNumActors(); i++){     Vector Spawn1 = Vehicle1.GetActor(0)->GetPosition(); //Create a spawn point at Virtual Object position     Vehicle m = Game::CreateVehicle(VEH_UNIT1, "Unnamed"); //Define vehicle to spawn and its name.     m.EnableBlueLights(false); //Set flashing lights off     m.EnableHeadLights(false); //Set vehicle lights off     m.SetPosition(Spawn1); //Places vehicle at spawn     m.UpdatePlacement(); //As above     m.SetMaxPassengers(2); //Set max passengers     m.SetMaxTransports(1); //Set max transports     m.SetSpeed(12.0f); //Set speed}

You'll need to define things like "VO_PARKING1" and "VEH_UNIT1" as constants at the top of the script file.

As for disabling certain events in freeplay, open the "fp_params_endless.xml" file, find the event you want to disable, and change "Enabled value" to 0.