JackSWAS

City of Holby Mod (Casualty/Holby City) [WIP]

The fictional county of Wyvern in the UK, which the BBC base the medical dramas Holby city and Casualty. I am needing a team to help make this mod possible. If interested,PM or reply to the post. I will post what vehicles we are hoping to incorporate in Version 1.0. Wyvern Fire & Rescue:: Volvo Saxon Fire Applicance Range/Land Rover Station Officer Vehicle Ford Transit Incident Response BMW Estate Station Officer Vehicle City of Holby Constabulary:: Unmarked Mondeo Unmarked BMW Estate/Saloon Marked X5 ARV Ford Transit Riot Control Van Unmarked Navy Blue Mondeo, CID Holby Ambulance Service:: Mondeo RRV Yahama Motorbike HART Navara HART Discovery HART Ford Transit Mercedes Ambulance A (I'll post a picture of A and B, not in game but real life picture, when I get a picture) Mercedes Ambulance B I am working on the mod at the moment, using bits and bobs I have already, I need some people to help make the vehicles, do some scripting etc. Merc

HIRING STAFF - PM ME IF YOU WANT TO HELP OUT.

A units list will be addeed soon.

Hello what you can and what you can do ?

I have just done a tutorial on modelling, and I am working on a Vauxhall Ignisia Response Car. I can skin, light and I am learning to script and doing a bit of modelling.

Hi Guys, the mod is not dead. I am just busy with exams in real life. I will have some updates to post as this mod progresses, I will upload a picture of an ambulance later.

PM me if you're interested in joining the mod team. :)

I already have some skinners and scripters in the team. (I don't know if they are experienced yet or not)

EDIT: I have one fan banner out for you guys - Based on the Casualty Credits (bit big, will edit and make it smaller soon)

Also, a huge thanks to Freelancer for letting us use his Ford Focus model :) If you guys are any decent at modelling, we're always looking for new members.

Also, a huge welcome to shadow1994, who is a skinner and lighter for the Holby Mod! Congratulations on getting the job.

I will have a ford focus out today to show you guys, we're hiring people who can model or script mainly! I do have a bit of experience in both, but we need someone to help us out with it.

- Jack, Mod Founder.

KBRG0AV.jpg

This still alive?  :sporty:

The post above answers your question. It's not even been a week since the last post. Be a little more patient.

Hi Guys, the mod is not dead. I am just busy with exams in real life. I will have some updates to post as this mod progresses, I will upload a picture of an ambulance later.

EDIT: I have one fan banner out for you guys - Based on the Casualty Credits (bit big, will edit and make it smaller soon)

To anyone considering that as a "fan banner", make it a smaller first, it's far too big and you may find it gets removed from your signature if it's still too large. See the ToS for acceptable sizes.

The post above answers your question. It's not even been a week since the last post. Be a little more patient.

To anyone considering that as a "fan banner", make it a smaller first, it's far too big and you may find it gets removed from your signature if it's still too large. See the ToS for acceptable sizes.

Thank you for notifying me, I will give some updates soon.

Hi guys, me and shadow1994 have been working on the ford focus, it does take some time. We're currently looking for a team, so any skills would be helpful.