Lisa Rose

Australian Mod -Semi Fictional

You need difrents lightbars like MX7000 and not the same cars every time !

What do you mean we need different police vehicles? i currently have over 20 different types of police vehicles in this mod and it's only been in progress properly for around 2 weeks... so far, and as i have stated many times already the holden commodores and fords are on the way which will be used for highway patrol, but until i am confident enough to model them myself, or i get some help with models then these are the cars that will be used (for previews of the colors) and as you can see the red car has a different lightbar, but most of the nsw highway patrol use the exact same lightbar! And i have also said all models are in BETA stage and will most likely change, new lightbars are on the way for the vehicles that require them however the nsw highway patrol use usually this one lightbar which will be modified soon, and as for dogs searching people, i'm not to sure yet... that would be nice though we will have to see what happens in the future, thanks....! :)

What do you mean we need different police vehicles? i currently have over 20 different types of police vehicles in this mod and it's only been in progress properly for around 2 weeks... so far, and as i have stated many times already the holden commodores and fords are on the way which will be used for highway patrol, but until i am confident enough to model them myself, or i get some help with models then these are the cars that will be used (for previews of the colors) and as you can see the red car has a different lightbar, but most of the nsw highway patrol use the exact same lightbar! And i have also said all models are in BETA stage and will most likely change, new lightbars are on the way for the vehicles that require them however the nsw highway patrol use usually this one lightbar which will be modified soon, and as for dogs searching people, i'm not to sure yet... that would be nice though we will have to see what happens in the future, thanks....! :)

But don't all the newer units have LED lightbars now? Either way you've done a great job lisa. I can't really criticize your work because I'm not to familiar with Aussie emergency vehicles.

Looking good! What's the green lightbar on the back of the van for?

EDIT: Ha, same question ^

The OC-D

It is used when the van is being used as a command post.

link: http://www.rms.nsw.gov.au/documents/roads/safety-rules/standards/vsi-08-flashing-lights-and-sirens-rev-4-1-nov-2010.pdf

Wow! awesome job on those vehicles! Looking good! 

Id like to point out to others, this Australia mod looks like it will be completed due to the fact the other mods only had a couple cars done. This guy clear is determined to bring us Australian's a mod after all these years! 

Only down side to this mod; 'NSW' Queensland patrol cars have the new markings and look a better. But NSW have the nicer Hwy car. 

Best of luck dude, cant wait to see the final result! 

Guest lisa Australia

Wow! awesome job on those vehicles! Looking good! 

Id like to point out to others, this Australia mod looks like it will be completed due to the fact the other mods only had a couple cars done. This guy clear is determined to bring us Australian's a mod after all these years! 

Only down side to this mod; 'NSW' Queensland patrol cars have the new markings and look a better. But NSW have the nicer Hwy car. 

Best of luck dude, cant wait to see the final result! 

Thank you for the support, i agree the new Queensland units look great... who knows what's to come in the future ;)