Lisa Rose

Australian Mod -Semi Fictional

Fellow Aussie here from Vic.

It would be good to see a finished Australia mod.what you have done so far is looking great.i really hope you do finish it.i want to do an Aussie mod and include the ses.but I got no idea where to start.keep up the good work.alot of Aussies will want this mod.

Fellow Aussie here from Vic.

It would be good to see a finished Australia mod.what you have done so far is looking great.i really hope you do finish it.i want to do an Aussie mod and include the ses.but I got no idea where to start.keep up the good work.alot of Aussies will want this mod.

I'm sure i can menage to throw in a few S.E.S vehicles :)

Every April the 25th we Australia stops to pay respect on Anzac Day.

ANZAC Day occurs on 25 April every year. On this day we honour the ANZACs (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) who fought at Gallipoli in Turkey during World War I.

250,000 casualties and 45,000 dead

Incredibly, 100 years have passed since Australia’s involvement in the First World War.

At the going down of the sun and in the morning we will remember them.

*Lest We Forget*

Simple and really nice lighting! :) 

Are the arrested going to be transported to the NSW State Prison? 

Thanks so much guys, i'm still looking for some help like i have been from the very start of the mod, nothing yet.... Any help would be extremely appreciated or this is going to be a slow w.i.p, thanks again for the support guys!

Here's a quick picture for the day of the Heavy Rescue Unit 

Credits-eggcarton.

32feb6414088369.jpg 

HERE'S A PIC OF THE NEW HOLDEN COMMODORE VF W.I.P :) 

Credits: Lisa Rose and Woody

3cbfb7426238356.jpg 

Hey guys if you would like to use my banner for your profile just message me :)

03f131416667121.jpg 

Hey Lisa,

Its finally great to see an Australian Mod go so far and hopefully get finished.

I'm based in Queensland and love how you are working on the New South Wales Emergency Service Mod.

I was just wondering if you have any plans of releasing an Alpha Version and if so when should we expect to see it?

Would love to help you with Ideas and more. If you want to talk further please do not hesitate to Private Message me or email me at Scottywonderful@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck modding :)

I would also like to use your Banner for my Profile if that is ok?

Kind Regards,

Scottywonderful

Supporter of Australian Mod - Semi Fictional

Hey lisa, just checking in to see how its all coming along. :) Any updates you can share with us on the progress :3 

Very excited and cant wait for the release :D

If there were any updates, I'm sure they would be shared. You don't need to ask for them, it doesn't speed anything up.

• Downvote 1

Lisa is away from what I understand so she won't be updating for a bit of time, I would refrain from asking such things until such a time that she responds in this topic since far as I know she won't be able to view/respond at this time.

Hey everyone i'm finally back and i have some updates for everyone to... i have been extremely busy lately so i apologise for not being active, but i have done what i could in the little time i have had. I have been working on the RTA/Roads and maritime vehicles!

Here's the progress so far :)

I ALSO ADDED AN ADDITIONAL DOG UNIT.

The RTA sedan is still w.i.p.

https://www.emergency-planet.com/Emergency-4-NSW-Australia-155083974852611/

3fa193452832485.jpg ba66b5452832503.jpg bc4995452832519.jpg e77f3c452832532.jpg e895be452832547.jpg 

Credits/Sprinter Van/ - Nico

Credits/VW Amorak/ Original Author ( Geronimo EKIA - Edited by Vincent and myself) 

Antennas - Geronimo EKIA

Legend Lightbar - cops

@Julian Temple , thank you :) yes back on track now and here's a few pictures of one of the Marine Rescue NSW units.

https://www.emergency-planet.com/Emergency-4-NSW-Australia-155083974852611/?ref=hl

Marine Rescue NSW is our State’s official volunteer marine rescue service, committed to our mission of saving lives on the water.

The State’s newest rescue service was established in July 2009 and officially took to the water on New Year’s Day in 2010, backed by our volunteers’ decades of experience in three former rescue organisations: the Australian Volunteer Coast Guard Association, Royal Volunteer Coastal Patrol and the NSW Volunteer Rescue Association marine fleet.

Unlike most emergency services, we are not a Government agency but an independent not-for-profit organisation. We receive generous support from the NSW Government and the boating community of NSW through a levy on boat licence and registration fees.

MRNSW has more than 3,000 volunteers in 45 strategically-located units on the NSW coastline and inland on the Alpine Lakes in the Snowy Mountains and the Murray River at Moama.

Our members are our greatest strength. Recognised for their marine knowledge, courage and community service, they are dedicated to helping boaters stay safe on NSW waterways. MRNSW is a Registered Training Organisation and our members are professionally trained to national standards for their roles, both on and off the water.

Marine Rescue NSW saves lives on the water through our key services:boat_tow.jpg

• Swift, coordinated 24/7 emergency response
  • The State’s only Log On and vessel tracking service for recreational boaters
  • A marine radio safety net, monitoring traffic along the NSW coastline around the clock
  • Boating safety education, including boat and jet ski licence and marine radio courses for local boaters
  • http://www.marinerescuensw.com.au/about-us/our-history/24

139751453237726.jpg 217d0f453237738.jpg 

9bc1b8453237411.jpg 51cc0a453237424.jpg 1b3242453237436.jpg 

Credits/Model - TimmeyX

Lightbar - Cops