Lisa Rose

Australian Mod -Semi Fictional

**LOOKING FOR A SCRIPTER/MODELER FOR EXTRA ASSISTANCE** INBOX ME  :)THANKS 

#PLEASE LOOK BELOW EACH PICTURE FOR THE ORIGINAL CONTENT CREATORS CREDITS, IF I HAVE LEFT ANYTHING OUT PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW ASAP# THANK YOU :)

At the moment i'm doing this entire mod by myself.

Remember guys this is mostly a reskin so please look below the pictures for the credits of the original models, without these guys making and sharing models/objects etc half of these mods wouldn't be possible. 

So i am currently making an australian mod based in a small outback town, units may not all be australian but a majority of them will be and i will try to keep this as realistic as possilbe. Apologies for the quality of some of the pictures :)

post-59796-0-30624700-1420716473_thumb.p

i was kind of sick of seeing all these unfinished australian mods, and it's my home so i think it deserves to have it's own mod (Finished) 

here's a few of the trucks that will be used.

there will also be hazmat, ladder truck, heavy and light rescue quiet a few :) 

you can also like our facebook page https://www.emergency-planet.com/pages/Emergency-4-Australia/377432045752310

A few images of the police rescue trucks here (yes police actually do rescue here along with fire and rescue, and other volunteer organisations) 

Please note that the lightbar, and wheels will be changed (other things will also be added to this vehicle such as ladders on the roof and more.

:) 

14vpnbt.png

f1cbrd.png

Is that simlar to the NYPD ESU Units?

Some of the typical rescue work that police rescue do;

includes motor vehicle accident, rail and aircraft accidents, vertical and swift water rescue.

Bomb Disposal Operations

The RBDU provide bomb response support with the capability to appraise and render safe improvised explosive devices, vehicle and body bombs, chemical, biological and radiological devices as well as hazardous commercial explosives and gas cylinders.

Special Support Tasks 

The RBDU provide support to frontline police for special tasks that our outside the definition of the SERM Act. These tasks typically involve accessing dangerous and difficult to reach places and may include body and crime scene material recovery.

Search and Rescue Operations

In accordance with the National Search and Rescue Plan and State Disaster Plan, RBDU meets NSW Police Force’s obligations through the training and accreditation of Search and Rescue Coordinators and Team Leaders and the provision of experienced officers for police operations such as searches for missing persons, vehicles or unregistered aircrafts and searches for physical evidence in a land environment.

A few images of the police rescue trucks here (yes police actually do rescue here along with fire and rescue, and other volunteer organisations) 

Please note that the lightbar, and wheels will be changed (other things will also be added to this vehicle such as ladders on the roof and more.

:)

Wheel looks too much boxy, you could use better one, al others looks well done!

PS don't forget to give credits.

Wheel looks too much boxy, you could use better one, al others looks well done!

PS don't forget to give credits.

thanks, and as in the post with the pictures says, wheels and lightbar will be updated :)

or maybe CFS :laugh:

Most likely be adding RFS :)

credits to the montana mod/ocean city mod teams for the lightbar and a few of the cars , ALSO LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL HELP, thanks :)

Posts merged. Please avoid double posting in future.

Nice models! Interesting fact that police does rescues in Australia. I've never been fan of that. I think it's FD's or EMS's thing.

Nice models! Interesting fact that police does rescues in Australia. I've never been fan of that. I think it's FD's or EMS's thing.

Yeh don't worry the FD, and EMS still do the majority of the rescue :) police rescue mainly do bomb disarming and vertical rescue and assist with road crash rescues... so don't worry :D

I remember there being a show called 'Rescue Special Operations', they had blue/white vehicles if I remember correctly, will they be in there? And another agency, they wear orange overalls, I think they're called 'SES', will they be included?

No the fictional rescue special operations will not be in the mod, however i am planning to add either VRA - volunteer rescue association or SES state emergency service units, they are basically the same but SES get government funding and focus more on storm and natural disasters. VRA focus on land rescue and vertical.

RFS - Rural Fire Service will also be added.

Seeing as you're relatively new to the forum, I'll merge the posts (again) but this'll be the last time. Double posting is against the forum rules, so please avoid it by using the edit button that can be found in the bottom right corner of your post.

-EMP Staff.

Yeh don't worry the FD, and EMS still do the majority of the rescue :) police rescue mainly do bomb disarming and vertical rescue and assist with road crash rescues... so don't worry :D

No the fictional rescue special operations will not be in the mod, however i am planning to add either VRA - volunteer rescue association or SES state emergency service units, they are basically the same but SES get government funding and focus more on storm and natural disasters. VRA focus on land rescue and vertical.

RFS - Rural Fire Service will also be added.

Seeing as you're relatively new to the forum, I'll merge the posts (again) but this'll be the last time. Double posting is against the forum rules, so please avoid it by using the edit button that can be found in the bottom right corner of your post.

-EMP Staff.

Ok well seen as i didn't know how to reply to both people at once.. that's what i done, sorry.....?

There is a multiquote function for that. If you look in the bottom right corner of a post, you will see a few options. Just click the mutliquote button on the posts you want to reply to and then click the "reply to x quoted post(s)" button that appears in the bottom right of the screen.

You don't have to quote the post you're replying to. People should be able to tell which post you're replying to, especially if it's the previous post. Like here, it should be obvious that I'm replying to your post, and I haven't quoted anything.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. :)