firefighterguy9535

Crashing out of multiplayer after 5 Min

That not exactly great and in the other direction?

50ms is actually really good. Maybe not if you're on the same physical network. But through Hamachi that is definetly acceptable. Anything under 150 is considered pretty good anything above 250+ is not that good.

Unfortunatly I don't have a really good answer to the connection problems you are discribing firefighterguy.

50ms is actually really good. Maybe not if you're on the same physical network. But through Hamachi that is definetly acceptable. Anything under 150 is considered pretty good anything above 250+ is not that good.

Unfortunatly I don't have a really good answer to the connection problems you are discribing firefighterguy.

Accutly 50 ms is rather large if you're in the same country if your talking north America to say Europe 150 would be considered ok but still high at least for a network professional. Thus 50 ms mean you must have issues, not but see that ping is only 4 pings and would have to be run many times to see if there any lost pings.

Hamachi is a vpn connection which means it also can help with ping times.

Example my Hamachi ping are generally under 15ms if there higher then 30 the odds of crash are higher. Generally I am acting as hosts.

Its all mods and I don't crash in single

what where pings from the other players to you and who the host?

Accutly 50 ms is rather large if you're in the same country if your talking north America to say Europe 150 would be considered ok but still high at least for a network professional. Thus 50 ms mean you must have issues, not but see that ping is only 4 pings and would have to be run many times to see if there any lost pings.

Hamachi is a vpn connection which means it also can help with ping times.

Example my Hamachi ping are generally under 15ms if there higher then 30 the odds of crash are higher. Generally I am acting as hosts.

what where pings from the other players to you and who the host?

Only Ping is the host only me and the host play

Does your internet connection ever just "go away" and come back? If you have no problems with running the mods, I would suspect that perhaps there is something wrong with your (or his) connection to the internet. Does it disconnect if you play any other online multiplayer games? Are you connected via ethernet cable or wifi to your router? If the former, you might even try replacing the cable in case of a physical malfunction. Then again, they might be completely fine. You'd have to check on both ends of the connections (yours and his) as far as local networks and equipment go. Maybe you have a flapping interface, though, again, if you don't experience the same issues elsewhere, that may not be the case. Have you tried a complete re-install of Emergency 4? Perhaps a file is corrupted that is used in the MP mode of the game (totally random guess). Just throwing ideas out to check. I hope it works for you soon though, I know MP is one of the things I really like with Em4, so not getting to do it wouldn't be very fun for me. :)

What I would suggest is that the stronger connection/performing computer be the host of your game.. EM4 is a memory bleeder, as such it takes a good bit of resources to run the game, esp online.. Over time the "bugs" build up causing more issues.  If I were you I would attempt to host the game and see if stability improves between you and your intended co-op players... Just because someone thinks their computer is the ideal host does not always make it so, load on the network, connectivity issues, background processes can all lead to an otherwise good host being useless because they can't support the game + all the other things they have going on at the same time.