marcoclusius1

Hartsdale Valley mod &on hold, first post more info$

What light options do YOU guys wanna see in the mod  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Chaos pattern?

2. 2. Wig Wag pattern?

3. 3. Strobe Pattern?

Hey guys,

Me and my friend xxnypdofficerxx started a fictional mod called 'Hartsdale Valley'

This mod wil have a own made map, wich will be the first step of our mod!!

The mod als contains:

2 fire houses, 1 small (3 units) 1 bigger (9 units)

multieply parkings space for plice cars around the map ( 1 city police, 2x highway policeand 3 times county police.

1 hospital

Facebook Page
https://www.emergency-planet.com/HartsdaleModEM4

on the point of map intrestes it wil have;

a forrest (valley)

farming land

highway

small island

rivver

3x park

Hope you guys like it, (yes this mod will be continued and not stopped or set on hold ;)Feedback is welcom!!

The map:

post-33347-0-86568300-1419791562_thumb.j

ON HOLD:

This mod is on hold, decided by me, this because i havent muc time to redo all skins.
My school has faild so i have to get better grades first, till than i have no longer time for this mod!, it will take around 2 till 3 moths untill it's done (my school)

Sorry guys!

Edited by marcoclusius1

Will the fire department be volunteer or career? It'd be nice to see a mix, similar to Mayberry, where 1 or 2 trucks are staffed, but the remainder requires volunteers.

dont know if i can make that, cause i cannot script..

for you all, here is a police skinn, this will be the skin for the city/town police!!

post-33347-0-52026100-1419797866_thumb.j

Well, having volunteers in a mod doesn't necessarily require a volunteer script. For instance, Mayberry Mod utilizes POVs with parking spots on-map as their volunteers. And anyways, I'm sure there are volunteer scripts that are free-to-use around.

Sharp skin. Is Hartsdale Valley an incorporated area, or is it the county name?

Well, having volunteers in a mod doesn't necessarily require a volunteer script. For instance, Mayberry Mod utilizes POVs with parking spots on-map as their volunteers. And anyways, I'm sure there are volunteer scripts that are free-to-use around.

Sharp skin. Is Hartsdale Valley an incorporated area, or is it the county name?

The Hartsdale Valley is more of a Town name, so it won't have any cities, just Hartsdale Valley PD, FD, EMS and TEC.

Do you have a picture of any of the fire trucks yet.

I was assigned to do the EMS and FD units, so, no, we already have 1 ems supervisor, but no firetrucks.

So ,why would you turn the road in so half laps like on the bottom of your texture? Noone would built it that way.

Oh. i gues your replay - it's fictional mod. anyways unreal in that part.

anyway, read the discription?? the map wil contain a FORREST, no forrest has straight roads