ItsLeandro

Unlimited Units Mod

Multiplayer availability?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want UUM to be multiplayer compatible?

Hello everybody,

This mod allows you to get unlimited emergency vehicles/units. This can be extremely helpful in certain missions or a freeplay event.

Video 

The trailer of Unlimited Units Mod.

Requirements

Spoiler

This mod runs fine with Emergency 5's standard requirements.

Processor: Proccessor with Intel quad core 2.4GHz or AMD quad core 2.4GHz

Memory: 4 GB RAM

Graphics: 1 GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce 400 series or AMD Radeon HD 6000 series

DirectX: Version 9.0c

Hard Drive: 18 GB available space

Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

Latest version

Unlimited Units Mod v2.0 for Emergency 5 v2.02

Download Unlimited Units Mod v2.0 (Mediafire)

Older versions

Spoiler

- Unlimited Units Mod v1.3 (Mediafire)

- Unlimited Units Mod v1.1 (Mediafire)

- Unlimited Units Mod v1.0 (Mediafire)

Installation

1. Open the Emergency 5 Launcher.

2. Go to "Modifications".

3. Drag and drop the .zip in Modifications.

4. Select the mod as "active"

5. You're ready to go, have fun!

Installation for v1.1 and below

Spoiler

1. Go to C:/<Username>/AppData/Local/Emergency 5/

2. Drag and drop the "data" folder of the mod, into the "Emergency 5" folder. (Backup the original files!)

3. Let it overwrite the existing files

4. You're ready to go, have fun!

F.A.Q.

1. Does this mod work for Multiplayer?

No, this mod isn't supported in Multiplayer. This is simply because it would ruin the game experience for the others.

2. Am I allowed to modify the mod?

Yes, you are allowed to modify the mod only for personal use.

3. Am I allowed to republish the mod on other websites?

See the "Copyright" tab below.

4. I forgot to backup my files! (This is only important when using UUM v1.1 and below, no worries for v1.3)

There can't be done anything about this issue. If you read the install tutorial carefully, you knew you had to backup the original files. We aren't responsible.

Donate

Donations are always welcome and help me develop more mods in the future.

Paypal-donate.gif

If you have any problems or questions, you can always send me a message on this forum or send me an e-mail.

I've decided to update the topic, so it contains all important information (as requested here).

I'm very thankful for the 800+ downloads and the 3500+ views on the YouTube video. I made a new video which explains the Mod hopefully better.

Unlimited Units Mod v1.3 is now released for Emergency 5 v1.3! Easier installation!

Edited by ItsLeandro

Hi Leandro,

Regarding to the answer you gave in F.A.Q. no. 4, could you please tell me which original files and/or maps (also, please tell me the path where to find them) I have to copy, before installing your mod, in case I should decide on any moment that I would like to have the original files reinstalled?

Thank you!

Robert,

Netherlands.

Hi Leandro,

Regarding to the answer you gave in F.A.Q. no. 4, could you please tell me which original files and/or maps (also, please tell me the path where to find them) I have to copy, before installing your mod, in case I should decide on any moment that I would like to have the original files reinstalled?

Thank you!

Robert,

Netherlands.

Hello Robert,

Because of the recent Emergency 5 update (v1.3), Unlimited Units Mod has also been updated (v1.3). You don't have to backup any files for UUM v1.3, but you do for v1.1 and below. I assume you will download UUM v1.3, so no worries (look at the installation guide).

I will also update the first post, so it is more clear.

Regards,

Leandro V.

Thank you Leandro for your reply.

Maybe this is one of my stupid questions, but where can I find this installation guide? Also, could you tell me if I DO have the possibillity to have the MOD uninstalled should I want to, how to do so, and would that be without any (game) consequences or can I find these answers in this installation guide as well?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

Robert,

Netherlands.

Thank you Leandro for your reply.

Maybe this is one of my stupid questions, but where can I find this installation guide? Also, could you tell me if I DO have the possibillity to have the MOD uninstalled should I want to, how to do so, and would that be without any (game) consequences or can I find these answers in this installation guide as well?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you!

Robert,

Netherlands.

For Question 1: The installation guide is on the first post, but I'll put it here too:

Installation

1. Open the Emergency 5 Launcher.

2. Go to "Modifications".

3. Drag and drop the .zip in Modifications.

4. Select the mod as "active"

5. You're ready to go, have fun!

For Question 2: Because of the new update of Emergency 5, you can select Mods as active or inactive. If you select UUM as inactive, you will just get the standard Emergency 5.

Hope this helped you. If you have any more questions, and feel more comfortable asking them in Dutch (I'm Dutch too), you can always send me a PM.

Regards,

Leandro

Thanks again.

I'll keep your offer in mind for using "private mail" in Dutch. Nevertheless, I still think if we keep using the forum, every member can profit from your knowledge and the answers you'll provide in case people get stuck and need your help.

Just for now, I will send you a mail just to get acquainted... :holdglass:

Cheers!!

Robert.