• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

defently add school evacuations, maybe a person with a gun seen there, something like that. Stadium will be awesome. Still, right now iam at texturing it, then adding everything else. Where should i put firestations?

There will always be a station near a school,, the a LA co. FD with ladder should be somewhere near highway. Also if there is a school, what about adding LASPD, Los Angeles School Police

@lafdlafd these look amazing! So much better than the original versions. Sorry that i didn´t gave a update in the past hours/days but im heavily working on the map, also learning all the stuff needed like paths..... I love your ideas and suggestions, surely i´ll include them! There is a veyr very good german website which explains everything needed for making a map. Its detailed, pictured and very good to understand. Siince im german its also easier for me to understand some meanings and special words. Dyson was very nice and lets me use some of his buildings out of the Manhattan Mod Upper East Side Mod. They look awesome, unlike most of the buildings of the la mod standart. I actually think that alot of the buildings right now don´t look very nice and we have seen them over and over again.