• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

Can you show me were if its in the files or editor because its for all mods that i have which is 5 mods in total. (LA MOD 2.1, LA MOD 3.0, LA MOD 3.1.5, NORTHWEST SOUTH COUNTY MOD, NEW YORK MOD

Could be Alpha Reflections. Untick the box in the prototype properties window, click OK, and re-select the vehicle.

Otherwise, it could be a missing or mis-defined texture in the model file.

I don't think he means the actual model. I think he means the preview box that has the model spinning around when you go to buy a unit in freeplay.

Which as NFK said, is an intel thing and doesn't have a solution as far as we know. Well, unless you want to buy a new machine with a dedicated card... that would fix it, so technically that would be a solution.

I don't think he means the actual model. I think he means the preview box that has the model spinning around when you go to buy a unit in freeplay.

Which as NFK said, is an intel thing and doesn't have a solution as far as we know. Well, unless you want to buy a new machine with a dedicated card... that would fix it, so technically that would be a solution.

Yeah its a problem with Intel cards. I've had it since I got my laptop 2 years ago. No solution as far as I know unless of coure getting a new computer without an intel card lol.

Hi guys. I apologize for bringing up the subject of the white squares in the game all over again. I have tried the suggestions that were given earlier to me and still no such luck getting rid of them. If anyone has any other suggestions or expertise on how to get rid of those things please let me know. It will be much appreciated. The latest version of the LA Mod is beyond words. Love playing the mod. Unfortunately those squares are a real pain in the butt. Thanks a bunch for any help u can provide.

so........... when i follow the link to download from MEGA it doesnt work.. click the link >> click download to my computer, then it says starting..... but never downloads......... any idea what's going on?? Any help as to what is going on would be greatly appreciated... thanks!

Wait until the big announceent tomorrow, all your problems will be fixed afterwards

I shall be on standby as shall my attorney regarding this statement if come your announcement tomorrow all my problems are not fixed after said announcement.

im sorry, that announcment was pretty bad. All i wanted to announce that im starting working on a completly new map & getting everything else fixed and done by myself. I will also fix the problems and have a fixed version up in the next two weeks. I just try to do my best. Pls understand me, real life is important & busy:) But i successfully did my final exams at middle scool here in germany, took all my time for learning. Thats why there was not really any new stuff happening. Thank you & sorry for that "announcement"

I don't know if this mod is coming out on Friday (May 15, 2015) and if it is then I am really excited. I like the call out where it says that they res' a stolen car or amok driver but I don't like when it ends as soon as police officers get to his car. I want it to be more realistically so they chase him and when the car stops, the cops pull out their guns and get him out of their vehicle and I also want to add a suggestion. PaganiZonda760 you should just turn up the probability of this callout somewhat because I turned it up and looked more realistically but this is my opinion and a suggestion.

i really like that idea, sadly there won´t be a release on 15th, i will redo that script, probably even make some:) so look forward to it. My most important thing is the new map. With new i mean entirely new. Not copied from anything, made from scratch. That will take its time, until then you should think of LA MOD 3.1.5 as a LA mod submod. I don´t want to spend too much time for problems on the old map, i´d like to care of the new one, i hope you guys can understand that.