• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

In California at least, pretty sure there are other states. I know over here in NY, no.

I think it's just CA - no law for Iowa.

I've been following this mod and can't wait to play it when it releases! Great work! 

All of this is so nice. I fainted while seeing this. Omg I want to play it right now!. But its gonna take a long time for the release right. Because your gonna redo the map

yes, i'll switch the map to a way better one, me myself will make a map but firstly its only a switch to a way better map:) this won't take too long, Planned Release would be mid may.

Hello I am new to em4 community and thought joining will be a quick and easy way of someone replying to my question. I have been looking at the comment about how to download 3.0 but it will not work. My mod installer for some odd reason will not work however I was able to buy 911 first responders on Amazon and was able to play Hoppah version without mod installer. If you can comment back it will help a lot thanks!

Hello I am new to em4 community and thought joining will be a quick and easy way of someone replying to my question. I have been looking at the comment about how to download 3.0 but it will not work. My mod installer for some odd reason will not work however I was able to buy 911 first responders on Amazon and was able to play Hoppah version without mod installer. If you can comment back it will help a lot thanks!

I found a thread on here where I had to go in and change and add some stuff in the run file. Someone named m1 tanker wrote it and I used to have it bookmarked but its gone now. I couldn't tell you where I found it.