• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

i´m sry for everyone , the zip file for the mod got deleted by accident, the e4.mod is uploaded. This is the newest version.

Usage:

1. Put the file in your downloads folder, IMPORTANT: i can´t be in any folder in this folder.

3.Open Modinstaller

4.Select the Mod and click to start to add the modification to your MODs folder

hi i don't know if this small bug is already reported but, if i sent back the units of the EMS station in the south the park in front of the building, At te hospital the cars don't park on there orginal spot. is there a easy fix that i can fix it my self (have a small knowledge of the editor) 

Yeah, now problem, no editor skills needed. Just press the button with the red cross and they will return. Until i have the new map in the mod, it has to work like that. If they park strange send them just some meters away and the re-park them. This should fix it.

UPDATE

In the next months this Mod will get huge! i will have alot of free time after my final exams on the middle school here in germany. So this time will be used for the mod,you guys will see a complete new Mod, all the vehicles will be re-lighted exactly like the original versions, alot of improvements like bugs and stuff will get fixed and we will have an entirely new MAP!!

Yeahy! I'm really looking forward to the new changes. I'm always pretty excited when it comes to a new map in EM4. The original LA-mod map is fantastic I think but I've played mods with that map for so long now. Besides I think the EM4 stock maps are lame on a high scale.

haft looked at your sollution of my problem, but they still park in front of the EMS station in the south and on the parking lot intersection near the hospital ;( mayby a fix of it in the newer version??

Not to be difficult, but (assuming the DL link on main page is current) When i try to download it, it puts me through a loop of, basically virus-installing programs that if you "Download now, it will make your download experience better" crap. Just saying that in future releases, could you upload it to a secondary source, Thanks. Great new LA Mod by the looks of it.

For me, I keep getting this glitch where a van stops at a corner just to the bottom left corner of the LAPD Station (the intersection) and then I have to get either A): A tow truck B): an LAPD crusier to redirect or C): a gun to shoot the van, then LAFD and then tow truck.

Me 2. Not being mean PaganiZonda760 but I kind of don't like that glitch or bug. It always happens to me in in the street where there's the car wash and the police station. Its always a van. Do you mind fixing that or show me how to fix it please

i've somehow didn't notice that but i've been and still am very busy. You know i don't have the time right now to do anything on it. In the end of April i'll change the map to a whole better and bigger one. Its a good map without bugs like this. Vehicles will get redone, every single one. So please understand the actual situation and keep calm.

~PaganiZonda760 aka Dome Nik (Youtube)