• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

thanks but i think it is pretty simple. Download the script, take the script file out of your folder and into Emergency 4/Los Angeles Mod 3.0/Scripts/Game/Command

Then open the editor and edit the vehicles command(all the vehicles which use the old sript() and remove the old script.now search for the new onee on the left side, if you found it click on it and then give the command to the vehicle.

Hi I have downloaded and he says harmful Datei.Gruß Westfalia

It isn't harmful. Google chrome just thinks it is. Disable malware protection in the google chrome settings, and you should be good to go.

Really liking this new version. Would like to point out that the battalion chief doesn't have the back to station command. Other than that, haven't seen anything wrong! Great work!

i have to say that: i hate the water script! nothing against the maker, all people which use it but i don´t like it and i won´t use it in my mod. Missions getting unplayable because on some maps theres rarely ANY hydrants. put it in the mod yourself if you like the script.

I am with him because the water runs out quickly and in some cases a fire hydrant is to far from maybe a fire, so I like that he didnt put it in (just saying)

There are some mod files missing for some of the vehicles and maybe it's just me but I think you should tone down the some of the lights on the police vehicles as well they seem a tad overwhelming to me. Also a had a fire where the ladder was inside of one of the building and the ff couldn't enter it to get inside and put out the fire out.