• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

Love the new charger and thanks for clearing that double post thing. Also, for the LA MOD the return to station (police only) button wont work it will stop my game and says this command doesnt work. Either I can ignore it, retry, or close. Can someone show me what to do? For this Charger will it replace the impala in the game or another vehicle?

Love the new charger and thanks for clearing that double post thing. Also, for the LA MOD the return to station (police only) button wont work it will stop my game and says this command doesnt work. Either I can ignore it, retry, or close. Can someone show me what to do? For this Charger will it replace the impala in the game or another vehicle?

Hit the ignore button and you'll be able to continue playing the mod

When you hit the button to send a police vehicle to the station my game stops, a popup says it cant read the file and I can either ignore it, retry, or cancel but I want to send the vehicle to the station and back to patrol not send it to hq and get another one in the police menu.

I  can not play the updated version of the mod version 3.1 for every time I go to install it is says the mod file is corrupted when I use the mod installer program that came with EM4. I have had this problem since it was posted. Version 3.0 works fine for me! Please let me know about this. Thanks a lot!