• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

So here we go LA MOD 3.1

-Crane with Rotator Lightbars

-NEW Bombsquad

-EMS Stations

-Redone Policestation

-fixed Buggs

ONE BUG

Ambulances in the new stations don´t automaticily return to the station after driven to hospital.just press the button with the red X and they will drive back

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b1yn1t8842ki251/LA+MOD+3.1.e4mod

Can you please offer the file so i can paste it the mediafire keeps coming back corrupted ty

Let me ask you something, why did you put the LAX-units (ambulance and airport tanker) in the mod? I mean they aren't bad but it doesn't really make sense since there is no airport on the map. :nixweiss:

There are several missions that take place at an airport in the game and the LA mod. While freeplay may not have an airport, those units aren't completely out of place.

There are several missions that take place at an airport in the game and the LA mod. While freeplay may not have an airport, those units aren't completely out of place.

They aren't out of place in the mod. They are out of place though in freeplay. Unless when using woods map submod which uses the EM4 campaign map (which has an airport)

it is somehow a part of los angeles? if you want me to make it realistic then create a map which has an airport and is big and good enough to represent Los angeles.i said multiple times THIS IS NOT A ULTRA REALISTIC MOD ITS MY INTERPRETATION

Hehe, take it easy! I was just asking... It's not as if I said the airport units are stupid and if that's your interpretation then that's fine.

Is there anyway when you re-upload the file for us you can make a zip file or a win-rar file so that those of us who mod installer file do not work can copy the directory into our mods folder and install it that way. Please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Try this post 31 http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/16329-emergency-4-mod-installer/page-2

Double posting is two posts directly in a row.  The only people allowed lee-way in regards to doing that are mod-makers updating their topics with content updates.  Everyone else can use the nifty "Edit" button found in the bottom right of your posts.  If you have said something and want to expand on it, you just simply press that button and alter as required.