• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

contains the same pd units :P

No it doesnt. PD Units here in LA Mod 3.0 are a combination of the LA Police Upgrade mod and my own LA Mod New Vehicles. He borrowed them from me, but I don't know if he has permission from CFD. These are the vehicles he uses now.

Em42011-11-1018-40-43-65.jpg

mrT19E0.png

HeziseS.png

maluDHr.png

The vehicles in their mod are made by them. There's an obvious difference. They actually have a mod topic on this site. It doesn't really show much content apart from the vehicles in the thread you linked and a few traffic cars converted from GTA IV

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/19671-los-angeles-rework/

yeah,im happy about that too,i just can't contact hoppah to ask for permission,cause he disabled his provate messenger and i don't know how to ask him so i hope i get that problem solved

but i noticed that the explorers arjent lightbar is just white,i tried to fix it but nothing worked,do you know this problem?

No I do not know this problem. Never happened to me.

yeah,im happy about that too,i just can't contact hoppah to ask for permission,cause he disabled his provate messenger and i don't know how to ask him so i hope i get that problem solved

but i noticed that the explorers arjent lightbar is just white,i tried to fix it but nothing worked,do you know this problem?

Most of what you need to know about Los Angeles Mod copyright and permissions is right here.

I'm pretty sure Hoppah allows use/modification of all his creations without permission with the exception of the US Army Mod. He did that after he stopped updating the LA Mod.

Hey I made my own fan banner. If it's alright with Pagani, i'll post it.

EDIT: Removed due to size. Re sizing in progress. New version. Compression issues with the last ones.

B6nXoxTIgAEJAg4.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6nXoxTIgAEJAg4.jpg

Edited by WildcatsMike

most of the time that means the argent texture is missing or it's not specified in the model.v3o easy fix pm me with a picture and i'll confirm your issue